**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

I can't make outgoing calls

tphatstrat@aol.com[email protected] Posts: 21FreedomPop Newbie
Whenever I try to make an outgoing call, the operator wants to connect me to someone who will take me credit card info to make a call. I already paid to make calls with my monthly bill from FreedomPop, why am I being asked again for my credit info? I can receive call just fine, tho. My email address is [email protected], thank you for any help

Comments

• keirkekeirke Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    do you have the freedom pop app installed ?
  • tphatstrat@aol.com[email protected] Posts: 21FreedomPop Newbie
    keirke said:

do you have the freedom pop app installed ?

Yes

• tphatstrat@aol.comtphat[email protected] Posts: 21FreedomPop Newbie
    Yes
    When I try to make a call, it says "Sprint has connected you to an external operator where you can now complete outbound calls, using either a credit card or direct billing."

Why do I have to pay more?
    I just found out that I can make outgoing call when I'm connected to wi-fi, but not when I'm not connected to wi-fi.
    Both wi-fi and LTE are working now when I make outgoing calls. For outgoing calls, I had it configured for Premium Voice. I switched it to App, and I can make outgoing calls without being hooked up to wifi. At least I think that's what fixed it. Anyways, thanks for the help, everything's working okay now :)