**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Reset my account

eric22 solieeric22 solie Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
@karina @Norma S. My child used up all his data last period. I have top-off turned off to keep him from spending too much time online. When the new period started his account is still disabled. Can you reset it?

Answers

• trackballtrackball Posts: 1,583FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭✭✭
    open fp msg app and try 'sync acct data', also maybe before sync'ing try a restart, not shutdown.
  • eric22 solieeric22 solie Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    I did a restart and sync accnt data and it didnt help. Last time this happened I had to call in and someone reset the account or reactivated the account or something they could do and I couldnt do. Can an admin do that?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12

I did a restart and sync accnt data and it didnt help. Last time this happened I had to call in and someone reset the account or reactivated the account or something they could do and I couldnt do. Can an admin do that?

Hello,

There is a failed charge on your account, which is why the device remained suspended. Please update your billing information so that your service can resume.
  • eric22 solieeric22 solie Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    I updated my credit card 2 days ago and it wasnt working last night. Did it say how much was being charged to the card?

Checking now, the phone is working. Did you reset it? Thanks
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12

I updated my credit card 2 days ago and it wasnt working last night. Did it say how much was being charged to the card?

Checking now, the phone is working. Did you reset it? Thanks

After i refreshed your account there might have been a system delay, and just took a few minutes to resume your service! :)