**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Family plan question.

daveyvigsdaveyvigs Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
I’ve been interested in FreedomPop since the beginning but am finally off contract and wanted to try it out.

I ordered a SIM card but wanted to know if I can setup my account as a family’s plan or if I need theee separate accounts.

If I like the service can I convert my account into a family plan or do I need to create a new account for just family plans?

Thanks!

Answers

• Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,170FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    To start a family plan, one needs to purchase 2-10 listed phones or 2-10 SIMs to start up the plan. You can add more of the same up to a total of 10. All phones or all SIMs.
    Unfortunately cannot bring in existing owned FreedomPop devices to start a family plan nor to add lines.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs