Due to our current migration process, some of our operations will be temporarily unavailable in order to make the transition seamless. One of those being our ability to swap devices. Rest assured as we are working diligently to resume all operations for a better overall experience.

However, as we understand the excitement of waiting on pending situations, we still offer customers the ability to BYOD (bring your own device) in order to expedite the use of the desired device. Feel free to find out more by visiting the following link:
https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2914/kw/byod

Thank you for your patience and understanding throughout this process.

migrating to the new "3-in-1 LTE SIM"

Gregory CaseGregory Case Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
I am migrating to the new "3-in-1 LTE SIM" as instructed by FreedomPop for my Moto E 2nd Gen LTE, White that was bought from FreedomPop I get "access point names are not available for this user" message. Also the phone does not recognize the SIM. The original Global SIM still works correctly, Please help.

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,553
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Gregory CaseGregory Case Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
    Please re-read my original message. ..........I get "access point names are not available for this user" message.......

So I am unable to follow the steps you are suggesting.

Also As a reminder the Moto E 2nd Gen LTE, was bought from FreedomPop and is (primarily) a CDMA phone. Can this phone work with this the new 3-in-1 LTE SIM. Using and following all of the instructions does not allow the phone to work.
  • kerstuffkerstuff Posts: 664FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    No. The LTE sim is gsm only. It also lacks the bands used by AT&T. Several of us on the dslreports forms and a couple if other s tried to get them to work. You could turn on the gsm side only to work with Fpop's global sim.
    Do you understand that **** initiated the entire group of transactions? The Moto E 2nd Gen LTE, was bought from FreedomPop less than a year ago. Last week, I received a email to "migrate" to the new "3-in-1 LTE SIM" for that phone, that I also bought and paid for. How will **** correct these errors? How will I be reimbursed? In the meantime I have no service. Please escalate this to your superiors.
  • kerstuffkerstuff Posts: 664FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    Back off! I'm a customer like you. Take your attitude to someone else. I was trying to help. We're done!
    Do you understand that FreedomPOP suggested I buy the new SIM for the phone I bought from Freedompop. How did that happen? How will Freedompop help?
This discussion has been closed.