**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Not receiving voicemails

Sandra NiemeyerSandra Niemeyer Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
I'm on a 79.99 annual plan. The first few days I used my phone, I was able to receive and listen to voicemails. However, the past couple of days I have not been able to do this. I added the voicemail service, and I'm still not able to receive OR listen to voicemails. And yes, I do have voicemail on in my account settings. What's the problem?

Answers

• kerstuffkerstuff Posts: 664FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    Have you resynced your data in the menu?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Bradley MitchellBradley Mitchell Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
    Same issue as of yesterday and today
  • Sandra NiemeyerSandra Niemeyer Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    kerstuff said:

Have you resynced your data in the menu?

Yes.

I'm on a 79.99 annual plan. The first few days I used my phone, I was able to receive and listen to voicemails. However, the past couple of days I have not been able to do this. I added the voicemail service, and I'm still not able to receive OR listen to voicemails. And yes, I do have voicemail on in my account settings. What's the problem?

Hi! YOu need to have both, the Visual Voicemail app as well as the Freedompop Messaging app:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.freedompop.phone&hl=en

Do you have both?
    I do, and they are both up to date.
  • Sandra NiemeyerSandra Niemeyer Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    I have both apps, and I've updated both apps. I've also re-synced my account.
    Same here, uninstalled reinstalled etc, soft reset ....... I have missed calls and have no idea if there are voicemails, and have also called from another phone and let VM's so i know there are some there. All i ever get are the zombie vm's.
    another two calls and another two not received messages, help ticket placed but no response
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,553
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,553
  • DemetriDemetri Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I recently purchased Visual VoiceMail Service.
    It doesn't work. VoiceMail is not picking-up unanswered calls. Any suggestions?
    I'm using iPhone 6, and FreedomPop call and messaging app.
  • EuniceLEuniceL Posts: 421 admin
    Demetri said:

I recently purchased Visual VoiceMail Service.
    It doesn't work. VoiceMail is not picking-up unanswered calls. Any suggestions?
    I'm using iPhone 6, and FreedomPop call and messaging app.

Hello, @Demetri. Our support team will gladly assist you to resolve this issue. We will be opening a private message regarding this matter as we need to provide and gather personal account information.
This discussion has been closed.