**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Exclusive Savings!

1235»

Comments

• Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,235FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I see it all the time. All the specials have a FREE trial of plan AND services bundle. The alternative is to purchase the device NOT on special and then you can select FREE plan and NO services. Except the $29.99 special will cost around $79.99 or there abouts.

I'm too much of a cheapskate. I'd prefer to pay $29.99 and downgrade both plan and services even before it's delivered so I wont forget to downgrade later.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • ViolainecaoViolainecao Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    Still Waiting on iPhone Deals
  • leonetteleonette Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    Shall i sign up for rollover first ?
  • chryschrys Posts: 12FreedomPop Newbie
    Are there any deals on the CDCM hotspots? I've only seen the GSM one and want the Basic 500 plan.
  • JJFreedomJJFreedom Posts: 420FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert, FP Flyer, SD Flyers ✭✭✭
    Hi @chrys - the only CDMA products I'm aware of right now are at the FreedomShop.com:
    https://shop.freedompop.com/products/mobile-hotspots-and-modems/cdma

I don't think there are any promotions currently going on, but I might be wrong.
    I usually respond within 24 hours. If you need help, feel free to ask.

Also, to tag me directly, write @JJFreedom. - this way I will know when you are talking to me.
  • FoneFone Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    Hello, I was told to order a new LTE sim card since the old freedompop sim card was no longer supported on my android device. With the new sim in my phone and downgrading the new plan/service to basic free, it automatically charged $20 top-up to my cc. Unlike the old free plan, to disable top-up requires to activate safe-mode for $6.99 semi annual fee. I do not want to top-up nor do I want to pay $6.99 disable fee. Please close the LTE account and refund the $20 charged to my cc without my knowledge / permission.
    Thank you
  • rebeccaknightrebeccaknight Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    good job