Networknot available. Phone only works on WiFi. HELP!

AngielatessaAngielatessa Posts: 21FreedomPop Newbie
I just activated my phone with **** through customer service by the phone and I haven't been able to use it as it only works on WiFi. I get an error saying "Network not available".
The email of this account is [email protected] and I have a Samsung Galaxy S9 plus. This replaced an older phone which is the one featured, and not my new phone....

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • AngielatessaAngielatessa Posts: 21FreedomPop Newbie
    Dec: 089575424902426451
    Hex: 0x35642009250653
    Both profile and PRL updates fail. Can only perform carrier reset. Sync account but don't have the option to log in with the phone number as it is logged in by default already.
    Same error: "Network not available".
    Unable to use the service...
    I really need help with this as I've signed up and haven't been able to use the service!.

Was also charged for "FreedomPop Data Rollover" on 10/6/18 without even having working service!
    I would like to remove this from my account, as I didn't sign up for it.
    The continuous mysterious appearing charges never end!
    "Error.
    The PRL update could not be completed. Please try again later.
    If the problem persists, you may need to contact Customer Service.
    Error: Internal Error (111)
    I recently also started getting a sim card error all of the sudden.
    I will try the hard reset and see what happens...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

"Error.
    The PRL update could not be completed. Please try again later.
    If the problem persists, you may need to contact Customer Service.
    Error: Internal Error (111)

Hi.
    Because this is a BYOD device, it is possible you will need to perform a hard reset to be able to bring dthe device's settings to their initial set up, to download the app and be able to attempt to do a PRL update and carrier reset again.
    We recommend to backup your device's data and perform the factory reset afterward.
    Ok, performed the hard reset and still can't update PRL or profile.
    Same errors for everything...
    Please answer this:
    If the phone is a Sprint locked device, does it need a FP SIM or it would work with the Sprint SIM?
    Please, help me figure out what is it that I have to do exactly. It's been three months!
    I purchased the phone because it was compatible. A Sprint locked phone. It didn't have a SIM, so I got a FP SIM which I activated, grnerated charges without working and I couldn't use the phone. I was told the phone needed a Sprint SIM, not a FP SIM. I got a random Srint SIM. Still doesn't work.
    I contacted the device seller who tells me that I need to deactivate the phone from the Sprint network as it shows active, when I never activated anything.
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,282FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Angielatessa - check this site for help finding the correct Sprint SIM part number. If you have an older phone, it may not be on this list. There is a list of older Sprint models with SIM part numbers on this forum. I could look it up if I knew the brand and model name.
    https://www.prepaidphonenews.com/2016/07/how-to-determine-which-sprint-sim-works.html
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
    I don't have an older phone, but a newer one... A Samsung Galaxy S9 plus. Which SIM?...