How to cancel number port in request

P_SP_S Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
Hi,
I raised number port in request to port number from ATT a week ago , the status says that there is error in porting so I would like to cancel the request. Can anyone advise how to cancel the port in request?

Best Answer

Answers

• P_SP_S Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    @admin request you to please help as I want to cancel the number port in request.
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,295FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @P_S , I believe that when you receive an error with the porting, that the application is similar to being canceled but can be reawakened by resubmitting the changes needed for the port to succeed. If you do nothing, the charges should come back to you and the application will expire.
    The error message should have instructions on how to resubmit.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,553
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    @Maria_M thanks for issuing the refund. Also I would request to please cancel the request for portin from freedomPop system as well. As I need to port out that number to different carrier and since there is already a request from freedomPop it will not let other carrier to portout.
    I am keeping my freedomPop number as is. Appreciate your support.
    @Maria_M : Great, thank you so much for your assistance. I got the confirmation from AT&T that it has been cancelled and was able to port the number to other carrier.

Once again thank you , you are awesome !
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,553
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.