Everything Apple Iphone 6 Connection Issue? User Guides? How to Tutorials

njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2016 in Apple iPhone (Phone) #1

Apple Iphone 6(SIM-SIMGLW426C)

If your having connection issues, Please go online and make sure you have more than 100 mbs left on the account. Freedompop/Sprint likes to suspend the data when it gets close to the 100 mbs data cap, because of Sprint's 3 hour delay. Please verify you have more than 100 mbs. If you do, please try the next step.

Make sure you have Plenty of Voice and Text. It is always good to start with your account online. You never know if you might find a discrepancy that causes a suspension. If you have a Red Bar on top of the page, please contact Customer Support or do as instructed. Make sure you have plenty of Data, Voice and Text. Than move on to the next step if all is Correct and valid.

Note: Make sure data is enabled. Click on Settings>>>Click on Cellular(make sure Cellular Data is Pushed to the right and Green). Make sure Airplane Mode is Off(Make sure it is pushed to the left No Green)

Make sure you are using FreedomPop Free Voice and Text. Please open the Apple Store. Click the Search icon on the bottom. In The Search Bar Write FreedomPop. Make sure you are using the latest FreedomPop Free Voice and Text App, update or Download. While you are there, Make sure you are using the latest My Freedompop App, Update or Download. Make sure when making Calls and Text you are using FreedomPop Free Voice and Text.

FreedomPop Free Voice and Text:

Note: Click Icon above if you need to download.

Reset the network settings-

Resetting the network settings reconnects your Apple iPhone 6 to the Sprint/FreedomPop network and does not erase any of your content or data.

1) From the home screen, tap Settings.

2) Tap General.

3) Scroll to and tap Reset.

4) Tap Reset Network Settings.

5) Tap Reset Network Settings to confirm.

6) Your Apple iPhone 6 restarts.

7) Test your device to see if the issue is resolved. If Not move on to the next step.

Note: You will need to reconnect to your local Wireless network after the reset.

Update to the Profile and PRL(Service Update)-

Make sure you're using a good Wi-Fi signal before the update. (Do near a window with no Obstructions or Outdoors if possible)

http://support.sprint.com/support/tutorial/Update-data-profile-Apple-iPhone-6-16-GB/WScenario_542_55998_771_en_1390-dvc8320006prd

Note: This will update both profile and PRL

Go back to the "FreedomPop Free Voice and Text" and Test. If you still have issues, Contact Customer Support. Check with Freedompop — a network or account problem may be preventing your device from obtaining service. You could also check and see if Sprint is having issues in your area- Check status here

Here is some Great Tutorials & Guides you can use with your Iphone 6. This is a great way to get Familiar with the Phone.

Turn 4G on or off-

http://support.sprint.com/support/tutorial/Turn-4G-on-or-off-Apple-iPhone-6-16-GB/WScenario_542_55998_771_en_665-dvc8320006prd

Turn on and connect to Wi-Fi-

http://support.sprint.com/support/tutorial/Turn-on-and-connect-to-WiFi-Apple-iPhone-6-16-GB/WScenario_542_55998_771_en_246-dvc8320006prd

All Iphone 6, Use these tutorials-

http://support.sprint.com/support/tutorials/external/device/dvc8320006prd

Sprint's Main page for the unit, great to use for troubleshooting-

http://support.sprint.com/support/device/Apple/Apple_iPhone_6_16_GB-dvc8320006prd

Here is the User Guide-

https://manuals.info.apple.com/MANUALS/1000/MA1565/en_US/iphone_user_guide.pdf

To Find your Iphone 6, Phone number and Account details-

Open up your FreedomPop Free Voice and Text App. Press contacts at the bottom of the app and Look for the Little Sun Icon, outline(Gear Icon outline) top left of the app. Click that Icon,It will open a new page, with your number and account information.

(MDN) Number In "About Phone" Section-

The Number found in Settings>Phone>My Number, is the MDN (Mobile Directory Number). It allows sprint to provide you data services without the ability to access the 2g voice network (2g industry standard). Most phones use 2g for their voice calls. 2g is the industry Standard with all cellular Networks. Reason why phones used on Major Carriers, you can shut off data (4g/3g/Wi-Fi ) and still place a call. The phones Freedompop sale have the 2g voice turned off and then given a MDN in its place (2g number is replaced with a MDN#)

Because Freedompop use a VOIP App or Voice Over Data, The MDN can not be changed unless you switch to a new carrier. Freedompop needs 4g/3G/wiFi to make and receive calls and Text.

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

Post edited by njfulwider5 on

Comments

• RRobison76RRobison76 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I can not answer my iPhone when a call comes in. So when my iPhone is ringing, the freedom pop app pops up on the screen and I tap answer, nothing happens, the call is not answered, The pop up goes away and the app is on screen, The phone I am calling from to test the iPhone still rings in the ear piece but the iPhone does not ring. I've reset network settings, deleted the app and reinstalled and have done everything else support has told me to do with no luck. Any help on this issue is much appreciated.
  • bobontampabay1bobontampabay1 Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    My iPhone 5 will only work on WiFi. No Voice, No text No data using freedomPop on Sprint LTE of G3. I have tried all the fixes mentioned above, and when I contact FreedomPop, I ge trandsered from one dept to another. Any ideas?
  • alinajetlyalinajetly Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie

My iPhone 5 will only work on WiFi. No Voice, No text No data using freedomPop on Sprint LTE of G3. I have tried all the fixes mentioned above, and when I contact FreedomPop, I ge trandsered from one dept to another. Any ideas?

I fixed my problem by cellular data not working for my iPhone , because I moved to Fido before a week. I found a online guide about the cellular data not working and it worked for me.
    Source: https://www.howtoisolve.com/fix-iphone-cellular-data-not-working/

• allomylifeallomylife Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    quickpayportal
  • kisoolimkisoolim Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
    Network reset solved my problem with data on my iPhone 6 plus. Thanks a lot!!!
  • zamaklizamakli Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    All other phones link without any external hardware. My old phone did and it was 2 generations older.
    AppValley Vidmate TweakBox
  • joansellsrejoansellsre Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    iPhone 6s, how do I delete FP text's ?
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,274FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try pressing and holding on the text. Does a pop up ask for options, one is delete text ?
    If you press & hold on the conversation holding all the texts with a person, It may also allow deletion of the whole conversation in one tap.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs