Account activated online but mobile devices still says call customer service for activation

JpoloJpolo Posts: 14FreedomPop Newbie
I bought FreedomPop From Talk/Text/Data SIM Kit with Free Basic Plan from Bestbuy. Activated online and selected phone number successfully. Online activation screen says Congratulations, and You've successfully selected a phone number for your FreedomPop device. I followed all the other steps to set APN, and installed FreedomPop app. However, the mobile device still says "Activation Step Required, contact customer service to activate". Customer service sent me back to online support. What could I try next?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,553
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • PaulKCPaulKC Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    I'm having the same problem, with original lte sim bought directly from freedompop; The old global gsm sim was working fine but the new one won't connect to the att apn and the fp messaging app says to contact customer support for activation even though the i've performed automated activation via 1-800-491-5676 twice and reinstalled messaging and restarted the phone. Help!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    That is 89011704278203058179
    Ťhe phone is a ZTE Axon 7 (A2017G), if that's of any help.
    (I've also tried the carrier reset (##72786#) as directed in another thread here in the forum, but that only tries to start the messaging app with the same message as above.)