FreedomPop cancelled my account without my knowledge

Rose1Rose1 Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
Freedompop cancelled my account without my knowledge. First of all, I paid 9.99 to transfer a number for my brother. Then I realized that FreedomPop had charged me 29.99 for service fee and tried so much to reach them. The. I tried contacting FreedomPop through messenger and no one answered. All I got on the phone was a robot speaking! I was so happy with FreedomPop’s service until FreedomPop went ahead and cancelled my number and account without informing me! I’m truly upset!

Comments

• Rose1 said:

Freedompop cancelled my account without my knowledge. First of all, I paid 9.99 to transfer a number for my brother. Then I realized that FreedomPop had charged me 29.99 for service fee and tried so much to reach them. The. I tried contacting FreedomPop through messenger and no one answered. All I got on the phone was a robot speaking! I was so happy with FreedomPop’s service until FreedomPop went ahead and cancelled my number and account without informing me! I’m truly upset!

Hi!

Our team is more than willing to help you.

We are sorry to know you are experiencing issues.

Please confirm the last four digits of the phone number in question so we can take a closer look at it.
  • Rose1Rose1 Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Yes my phone number was 2265 at the end. Now, they said they’d help me by adding it to my brother’s account. They went ahead and changed my brother’s number to my number and all I wanted was them to add my number to his account without changing his number too.
  • Rose1 said:

Yes my phone number was 2265 at the end. Now, they said they’d help me by adding it to my brother’s account. They went ahead and changed my brother’s number to my number and all I wanted was them to add my number to his account without changing his number too.

Hi!

We will be opening a private message regarding this matter as we need to provide and gather personal account information
This discussion has been closed.