**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Activation Step Required

CShu12CShu12 Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
Every time I try to open the FreedomPop Messaging app, it automatically closes and displays an error message stating "Activation Step Required" and "Contact customer support to activate". This only started happening after I ported my number in from a different carrier. My previous number with FreedomPop worked fine. Now, I can only use my 4G data, and I cannot send or receive calls or texts.

I have already opened a support ticket about this issue, but I would like further input on this problem as it has persisted for over two weeks now. It is vital that I get my calling and texting functionality back soon.

Best Answer

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    CShu12 said:

Every time I try to open the FreedomPop Messaging app, it automatically closes and displays an error message stating "Activation Step Required" and "Contact customer support to activate". This only started happening after I ported my number in from a different carrier. My previous number with FreedomPop worked fine. Now, I can only use my 4G data, and I cannot send or receive calls or texts.

I have already opened a support ticket about this issue, but I would like further input on this problem as it has persisted for over two weeks now. It is vital that I get my calling and texting functionality back soon.

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

We are sorry to know you are experiencing issues with your account.

Please provide the last four digits of the line in question so we can take a closer look at it.
  • CShu12CShu12 Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    The last four digits are 5340. My FreedomPop account does not show the line's number, but I got a notification saying my port was successful.
    CShu12 said:

The last four digits are 5340. My FreedomPop account does not show the line's number, but I got a notification saying my port was successful.

Hi!

Please confirm the email address attached to it so we can take a closer look at it.
    It works now. Thank you!
    CShu12 said:
    CShu12 said:

It works now. Thank you!

Awesome!

If you need something else do not hesitate to contact us.

This discussion has been closed.