**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Refund Help Please

roam0094roam0094 Posts: 12FreedomPop Newbie
On 1/27/2018 I canceled a cdma and a gsm device both devices had a $15.00 credit on the accounts. The credits were active on my account when I cancelled them. Can someone tell me who to contact to get my $30 back?

Answers

• roam0094 said:

On 1/27/2018 I canceled a cdma and a gsm device both devices had a $15.00 credit on the accounts. The credits were active on my account when I cancelled them. Can someone tell me who to contact to get my $30 back?

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

Please provide the ICCID number printed on the sim cards so we can take a closer look at it.
  • roam0094roam0094 Posts: 12FreedomPop Newbie
    the cdma iccid number is 89011201002335765289
    the gsm iccid number is 89011704278138140787
  • undefined

Hi!

Please keep in mind that any unused credit can only be transferred to a different account, per our terms of service, whether or not the account is canceled, it's non-refundable.
    Hello
    On 03/01/2018 at 08:19 AM Edvin H. from Freedompop told me:

"The $15.00 charge is placed as credit to the account and it is refundable upon account cancellation if not used and the credits are active, here is a link to make sure that your credits are active."

The terms at this time these devices were activated said it was refundable.

I can send you the whole e-mail if I can send it in private.

I wish I would have never ordered from Freedompop with all the hassles you have caused!
  • roam0094 said:

Hello
    On 03/01/2018 at 08:19 AM Edvin H. from Freedompop told me:

"The $15.00 charge is placed as credit to the account and it is refundable upon account cancellation if not used and the credits are active, here is a link to make sure that your credits are active."

The terms at this time these devices were activated said it was refundable.

I can send you the whole e-mail if I can send it in private.

I wish I would have never ordered from Freedompop with all the hassles you have caused!

Hi!

Please be aware that FreedomPop may make changes to the content and services offered at any time. We can change, modify, add or remove provisions of these terms at any time by posting updated terms of use on this site and/or by providing you with notice of such changes by email using the email address that you have provided to us. Remember that if any change, modification, additional provision or removal of a provision is unacceptable to you, you shall cease using this site and the services. If you instead continue to use this site or the services, you will be conclusively deemed to have accepted the change.

https://www.freedompop.com/terms.htm
    is there a way to reactivate the gsm hotspot and keep the rest of the credit on that device?
  • roam0094 said:

is there a way to reactivate the gsm hotspot and keep the rest of the credit on that device?

Yes, we can reactivate the gsm service and we can transfer over the credit on the cdma device. Please confirm.
    Yes, please reactivate my account for 89011704278138140787 and transfer the remaining balance from my cdma device to that account.
  • roam0094 said:

Yes, please reactivate my account for 89011704278138140787 and transfer the remaining balance from my cdma device to that account.

Hi!

We have reactivated the service and transfer the $ 15.00.
    How do I reactivate my device? In my account it says something about my order is on its way. Do I need to change sim cards or how do I get my device working again?
  • roam0094 said:

How do I reactivate my device? In my account it says something about my order is on its way. Do I need to change sim cards or how do I get my device working again?

Hi!

Please try again. Let us know if it is working properly.
  • verswifverswif Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I have the same issue as this person:

"abikerider Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie ✭ April 2018 #1
    I was removing premium services and saw the option to keep data rollover which I thought was free since no charge was shown. After looking at my billing afterward I saw that I was charged $3.99 for this service. I immediately canceled this unwanted extra service. Please refund me the $3.99.The transaction # is 88060086."

I am still in the trial period and have not even activated my sim card. My transaction number is 123266617 2/7/19. How do I get a refund? Thanks.
  • verswif said:

I have the same issue as this person:

"abikerider Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie ✭ April 2018 #1
    I was removing premium services and saw the option to keep data rollover which I thought was free since no charge was shown. After looking at my billing afterward I saw that I was charged $3.99 for this service. I immediately canceled this unwanted extra service. Please refund me the $3.99.The transaction # is 88060086."

I am still in the trial period and have not even activated my sim card. My transaction number is 123266617 2/7/19. How do I get a refund? Thanks.

Hi!

Please provide the ICCID number printed on the sim card so we can take a closer look at it.
  • csundbladecsundblade Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I just got charged yesterday $49.44 from freedompop. Why? I do not have freedompop devices or sim cards or anything. This charge is not right I would like my $49.44 back. I don't have a phone number, a device, nothing from y'all. What do I do to get my refund?
  • I just got charged yesterday $49.44 from freedompop. Why? I do not have freedompop devices or sim cards or anything. This charge is not right I would like my $49.44 back. I don't have a phone number, a device, nothing from y'all. What do I do to get my refund?

Hi!

We'd appreciate it if you could please provide us with the following information so we're able to locate the account in question:

-First and last four digits of the card that was charged
    -Amount
    -Date
    -First and last name on the card