**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Outlook Email not downloading

tnt4himtnt4him Posts: 37FreedomPop Newbie
For some reason on my Samsung S5 my Outlook Email that is sync with my PC is not downloading to my phone in real time. Eventually it will download but some things I need are time sensitive. I found a email app and cleared cache but that did not help. Any ideas how to get it to work?

Comments

• tnt4him said:

For some reason on my Samsung S5 my Outlook Email that is sync with my PC is not downloading to my phone in real time. Eventually it will download but some things I need are time sensitive. I found a email app and cleared cache but that did not help. Any ideas how to get it to work?

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

Please provide the last four digits of the phone number in question so we can take a closer look at it.