**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Safety Mode question: After I paid for service - No initial 500 MB has been added

merlinlmerlinl Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
Safety Mode was added to the account yesterday. Billing section shows paid. Services shows Safety Mode as active.

STILL no first time 500 MB were added. Still waiting. Almost out of data. Yearly prepaid plan.

Number is 8187910 seven one five

Thanks,

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,924 admin
    merlinl said:

Safety Mode was added to the account yesterday. Billing section shows paid. Services shows Safety Mode as active.

STILL no first time 500 MB were added. Still waiting. Almost out of data. Yearly prepaid plan.

Number is 8187910 seven one five

Thanks,

Hello,

We will gladly help you with this issue. We are currently reviewing your case and the moment we get a specific answer from our support team we'll let you know through here.
    HI,

I was advised that the device was reactivated yesterday. Can you please confirm if you are able to use it properly?
  • merlinlmerlinl Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    Yes it is working now after the new billing cycle kicked in. The initial 500 MB from Safety Mode showed up on the account when the phone could not be used. Paid for on the 7th, showed up on the 8th but we were unable to use them and just watched them disappear as soon as the new cycle started on the 9th.
    Thanks for your asssistance. I believe paying customers should be able to access Customer service as a minimum via email in order to open tickets. This takes away points from FP in my opinion.
    merlinl said:

Yes it is working now after the new billing cycle kicked in. The initial 500 MB from Safety Mode showed up on the account when the phone could not be used. Paid for on the 7th, showed up on the 8th but we were unable to use them and just watched them disappear as soon as the new cycle started on the 9th.
    Thanks for your asssistance. I believe paying customers should be able to access Customer service as a minimum via email in order to open tickets. This takes away points from FP in my opinion.

I understand and I'm sorry to put you through these inconveniences, however, you can send me a private message at any point and I'll definitely assist you within 24 hours.
This discussion has been closed.