**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Move from Basic 200 Semi-Annual account to Basic 200 Monthly account using existing sim and credit

sam_i_wassam_i_was Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
I would like assistance moving from my existing Basic 200 Semi-Annual account to a new Basic 200 Monthly account using my current sim and credit balance. My phone number ends in 2699. Please advise. Thanks!

Best Answer

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,937 admin
    #2 Accepted Answer
    sam_i_was said:

The email of that account is [email protected]

The credit has been successfully transferred. Let us know if you have any other questions and we'll gladly help.

Answers

sam_i_was said:

I would like assistance moving from my existing Basic 200 Semi-Annual account to a new Basic 200 Monthly account using my current sim and credit balance. My phone number ends in 2699. Please advise. Thanks!

Hello,

Our team will gladly help you with this issue. When downgrading an account, it's up to the customer to do so for the system to properly process this change. Please click on this link to find the steps to properly downgrade your account.

Let us know if you have any issues and we'll take a closer look at it.
  • sam_i_wassam_i_was Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    Okay, I've downgraded and cancelled the semi-annual account, and have reactivated the SIM by opening a new monthly account - can I please get the $10 credit balance moved from 2699 account to my new 8362 account? Thanks again!
    Okay, I've downgraded and canceled my semi-annual account, and have reactivated the SIM by opening a new monthly account. Can we please transfer the $10 credit balance from my canceled 2699 account to my new 8362 account? Thanks again!
    sam_i_was said:

Okay, I've downgraded and canceled my semi-annual account, and have reactivated the SIM by opening a new monthly account. Can we please transfer the $10 credit balance from my canceled 2699 account to my new 8362 account? Thanks again!

Please confirm the email address associated with the account that has phone number 8362 in it.
    edited February 14 #7
    sam_i_was said:

We will be opening a private message regarding this matter as we need to gather and provide personal account information.
This discussion has been closed.