**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Please cancel ORDER 132153016 please

liuge1112liuge1112 Posts: 16FreedomPop Newbie
I ordered a phone, but now I changed my mind. ORDER ID is 132153016
Please cancel it if it is not shipped. Thank you!

Best Answers

Answers

• liuge1112liuge1112 Posts: 16FreedomPop Newbie
    Thank you Carlos. I think I’ll wait for the phone to come and give it a try. But it’s been 12 days and I haven’t received any email about the shipment. What should I do?
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,346 admin
    liuge1112 said:

Thank you Carlos. I think I’ll wait for the phone to come and give it a try. But it’s been 12 days and I haven’t received any email about the shipment. What should I do?

We apologize for the delay. After checking your order we verified that its current status has been changed to order "Accepted" and will be shipped in the next 2 to 3 days.
    The delay is terrible and gave me a lot of trouble! I think Freedompop should compensate me in this situation!
    Thank you. The order confirmation email told me it will be shipped within up to ten days, that's why I was upset. But anyway, it's good to know it will be shipped soon. Thanks for the data.
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,346 admin
    liuge1112 said:

Thank you. The order confirmation email told me it will be shipped within up to ten days, that's why I was upset. But anyway, it's good to know it will be shipped soon. Thanks for the data.

We're happy to help. Let us know when the device gets shipped so we can add the data.
    Ok. Thanks
This discussion has been closed.