I cannot get signed into Support to submit a ticket.

GoingCrazyGoingCrazy Posts: 12FreedomPop Newbie
I can sign into FP, but then when I have to sign into Support, it rejects the same sign in information. I just replaced a broken phone and am having multiple issues with getting the phone # synched and transferring it to my old plan info. When I purchased the phone, I was given a Customer Service # to call when I received it, but I can't get to talk to a person without "upgrading". You'd think you could talk to a person since you just bought a phone from them!!

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,263 admin

I can sign into FP, but then when I have to sign into Support, it rejects the same sign in information. I just replaced a broken phone and am having multiple issues with getting the phone # synched and transferring it to my old plan info. When I purchased the phone, I was given a Customer Service # to call when I received it, but I can't get to talk to a person without "upgrading". You'd think you could talk to a person since you just bought a phone from them!!

Hello,

We're sorry to hear f the inconveniences you've had with your services. The reason you are unable to

Our team is more than willing to help you resolve them ASAP. Please confirm the devices' MEID (MAC/DEC) numbers so that we can take a closer look at them and be sure to include the last four digits of each device's phone number.
  • Lin987Lin987 Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Same. When I went to the tech support page and clicked on email it redirected me to the page where I can submit a ticket. After I filled out all the part it told me since I am not a VIP member, I would not be able to submit it. What happen to the statement "However you can submit a ticket, and speak with a FreedomPop representative by email for free" from your own support page? I don't know why the service is so troublesome to use.
    Lin987 said:

Same. When I went to the tech support page and clicked on email it redirected me to the page where I can submit a ticket. After I filled out all the part it told me since I am not a VIP member, I would not be able to submit it. What happen to the statement "However you can submit a ticket, and speak with a FreedomPop representative by email for free" from your own support page? I don't know why the service is so troublesome to use.

Hello Lin987,

FreedomPop recently added a paid VIP service so that customers who have it added to their account can get direct assistance from a designated customer care agent. However, our team can also help you in every way possible. Simply leave us a summary of your issue and we'll gladly assist. Please confirm if the email address in your profile is the same as the one associated to the account where you're having this problem.
  • jsrael1jsrael1 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I am having the same problem with signing in to submit a ticket. It just keeps on bringing me back to the login form.
    jsrael1 said:

I am having the same problem with signing in to submit a ticket. It just keeps on bringing me back to the login form.

Hi,

We are currently having issues with creating tickets at the moment. However, you can leave us a message here with a summary of your issue and we'll gladly help you further.
  • GoingCrazyGoingCrazy Posts: 12FreedomPop Newbie
    My phone stopped making/receiving calls entirely yesterday. I have turned it off/on, closed and reopened the app, and done a carrier reset. Nothing has worked and I still cannot sign in to customer support to submit a ticket. PLEASE HELP!!

My phone stopped making/receiving calls entirely yesterday. I have turned it off/on, closed and reopened the app, and done a carrier reset. Nothing has worked and I still cannot sign in to customer support to submit a ticket. PLEASE HELP!!

Our team is more than willing to help you with this issue. Please confirm the last four digits of your device's phone number so we can take a closer look at it.
    I cannot make/receive calls since yesterday. I have turned the phone off/on, restarted the app, and done a carrier reset. Nothing has worked. I still cannot get signed in to customer support to submit a ticket. PLEASE HELP!! Also, this may be a duplicate comment, because when I clicked on POST COMMENT, it just seemed to disappear, so I am trying it again.

Last 4 digits are 1510. The phone is working OK today. But I still would like to know why I can't submit a ticket on the support page. I also have another issue regarding the billing. My current phone was a replacement for my account which had recently been renewed for a 1 year subscription in November. But I have been billed $24.99 for Dec-March, plus $6.99 on 11/28/18 for Freedom Pop Safety Mode, which I accidentally signed up for when I was trying to figure my account out. I immediately (maybe the next day before I could figure it out) cancelled it, but it was never refunded. If you cannot help with this, as it is not related to tech support, please advise me who can. Thank you, Karolyn Zurn, [email protected]

I cannot make/receive calls since yesterday. I have turned the phone off/on, restarted the app, and done a carrier reset. Nothing has worked. I still cannot get signed in to customer support to submit a ticket. PLEASE HELP!! Also, this may be a duplicate comment, because when I clicked on POST COMMENT, it just seemed to disappear, so I am trying it again.

Last 4 digits are 1510. The phone is working OK today. But I still would like to know why I can't submit a ticket on the support page. I also have another issue regarding the billing. My current phone was a replacement for my account which had recently been renewed for a 1 year subscription in November. But I have been billed $24.99 for Dec-March, plus $6.99 on 11/28/18 for Freedom Pop Safety Mode, which I accidentally signed up for when I was trying to figure my account out. I immediately (maybe the next day before I could figure it out) cancelled it, but it was never refunded. If you cannot help with this, as it is not related to tech support, please advise me who can. Thank you, Karolyn Zurn, [email protected]

We are currently working on several accounts and their ability to create a ticket as many are unable to create one. Which is why we advise you to contact us through here instead. Our team is more than willing to help with any issues you may have.

As for the charge of $24.99; this appears to have been made for the renewal of monthly services which include the Premium 2GB plan. Since the account was not downgraded before the billing cycle renewed the charge was automatically made.

Since the Safety mode was deactivated right after it was charged, a one-time exception was made and the fee will be refunded. Please allow 3 to 5 business days for it to appear back in your card.
    Thank you for getting me the $6.99 refund. As to the other charges, they still do not apply. When I bought the phone, I did not sign up for new service. It was to replace my broken phone on another account (same phone #, different email, [email protected]) That account had just renewed for a 1 year service at that time. I am not due for renewal again until November this year. At the time I ordered the phone I spoke to Charles and a Supervisor Ray. They gave me a temporary phone # of 938-235-8380 and told me to call customer service when I got the phone to have the number changed. Since I couldn't talk to anyone without paying extra, and my phone was working with the correct phone #, I thought everything was ok. Also, when I logged into my account, it showed my new phone with the correct number. My order # was 122620297 and the only charge I authorized was for the cost of the phone. Thank you for helping me with this problem.

Thank you for getting me the $6.99 refund. As to the other charges, they still do not apply. When I bought the phone, I did not sign up for new service. It was to replace my broken phone on another account (same phone #, different email, [email protected]) That account had just renewed for a 1 year service at that time. I am not due for renewal again until November this year. At the time I ordered the phone I spoke to Charles and a Supervisor Ray. They gave me a temporary phone # of 938-235-8380 and told me to call customer service when I got the phone to have the number changed. Since I couldn't talk to anyone without paying extra, and my phone was working with the correct phone #, I thought everything was ok. Also, when I logged into my account, it showed my new phone with the correct number. My order # was 122620297 and the only charge I authorized was for the cost of the phone. Thank you for helping me with this problem.

Can you please confirm the device's current phone number?
    edited March 12 #13
    The current and previous working # is xxx-xxx-1510
    Post edited by CarlosG on

The current and previous working # is xxx-xxx-1510

Are you requesting to have the iPhone Gold on your @gamil.com account to be swapped with the iPhone Silver in your @hotmail.com account and move the phone number as well?
    Yes, that is what was supposed to have been done originally. The Gold was to replace the Silver which had been broken, not to open a whole new service account.
    To Carlos G - Hello! Could I please get some help here??

To Carlos G - Hello! Could I please get some help here??

I have successfully swapped the two devices requested. Please turn the working device off and back on and let me know if it works properly.
    To Carlos G - The phone is working, as it has been...but the two accounts look the same to me online, and you didn't address the requested refund of $24.99 x 3 (Dec, Jan, Feb). And it is due to be billed any day again. That will be an overbilling of $99.96 which should be credited back to my credit card. Please advise when I can expect this refund.

To Carlos G - The phone is working, as it has been...but the two accounts look the same to me online, and you didn't address the requested refund of $24.99 x 3 (Dec, Jan, Feb). And it is due to be billed any day again. That will be an overbilling of $99.96 which should be credited back to my credit card. Please advise when I can expect this refund.

Hi,

We will be opening a private message regarding this matter as we need to gather and provide personal account information.
This discussion has been closed.