Error loading account

douglasfsdouglasfs Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
My device just notified of a new text, and when opening Freedom Pop messaging (Android), I now get "Error loading account". I tried manual login, which didn't work. How do I get my account connected again?

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • douglasfsdouglasfs Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    This is Android version 7.0. I reinstalled the app and it is functioning properly now.
  • DaveCramerDaveCramer Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
    I have the same problem
    Android version 4.4.2 where do I find the MEID number
    The phone number for the line is 803 393 2238
    Single sim device
    Well not sure about your records but it had been installed. The APN is set that way.
    What did happen is this. My old number went dormant and I had not used the device for some time.I restarted the device and the messaging app got me a new number but I did not activate it as I had done this before and it had activated a paid account.

So at this point all of the above is set correctly and now I get error connecting server when I attempt to login
  • Louis EnstenLouis Ensten Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    Been using phone for 5-6 mouths. No problems. Last week, Messaging failed to find my account, Screen says "Error locating account".. Can not log in with manual login.. BUT, the phone works OK on data - ATT with 4LTE!! So, AP is set OK.. I can access my account from my desktop computer - data is OK.. Device last 4 numbers of phone number are 6400.. User name "[email protected]" Please help.. Thanks in advance..
  • Louis EnstenLouis Ensten Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    Update from "throcky".. Messenger version 24.00.1317.0928 will let me login manualy!!! If that helps? New update won't.... Of course, when play store updates, it will crash again... I'll turn off updates for now..

Well not sure about your records but it had been installed. The APN is set that way.
    What did happen is this. My old number went dormant and I had not used the device for some time.I restarted the device and the messaging app got me a new number but I did not activate it as I had done this before and it had activated a paid account.

So at this point all of the above is set correctly and now I get error connecting server when I attempt to login

Can you please confirm what the number was, then? I will edit it out later, we just need to find or confirm the right account.
    I have given you the current phone number. LTE works fine. The only thing that does not is the ability to login to the messaging app.