**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Order hasn't arrived and no way to track it.

sjredmondsjredmond Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I ordered a 3 in 1 Sim kit 3/11/19. I paid 16.99 for rush shipping. Sim still hasn't arrived. Called in to sales who transferred me to the IVR which has no way of talking to anyone about order tracking. The welcome email talks about being able to track your order by logging in but you can't. I don't think I should have to pay for a support plan to track an order. The order ID is 136051529. Also there was no link in the email for allowing to check the order status. Not a good first impression I have to say.

Comments

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,979 admin
    sjredmond said:

I ordered a 3 in 1 Sim kit 3/11/19. I paid 16.99 for rush shipping. Sim still hasn't arrived. Called in to sales who transferred me to the IVR which has no way of talking to anyone about order tracking. The welcome email talks about being able to track your order by logging in but you can't. I don't think I should have to pay for a support plan to track an order. The order ID is 136051529. Also there was no link in the email for allowing to check the order status. Not a good first impression I have to say.

Hello,

After going over your order, we escalated your case to our support team, who advised us that the order has shipped from one of our Logistics Partners by the name of Kopaq, located in California. Unfortunately, tracking details were unavailable at the moment of delivery; however, your order was shipped through Fed Ex Smart Post and the final delivery shipping carrier should be your local United States Postal Service.

Have you received your device today Wednesday 20?