**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Cancelling my porting request

vineethrpvineethrp Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
edited November 2018 in Getting Started #1
I have a porting request which failed and would like to cancel the request and get a refund of 9.99 for the porting. How can I do that?
Post edited by vineethrp on

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,553
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • AgrawalSAgrawalS Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    Hello, I have a similar issue with porting not getting through. Please cancel the request
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,797 admin
    AgrawalS said:

Hello, I have a similar issue with porting not getting through. Please cancel the request

Hello,

We will gladly help you with this issue. Please confirm the phone number you no longer want to port-in so we can cancel it.
  • AgrawalSAgrawalS Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi Carlos, the number given to Port in is 9193389896, please refund the porting charges as well. Thanks
    AgrawalS said:

Hi Carlos, the number given to Port in is 9193389896, please refund the porting charges as well. Thanks

The port-in request has been canceled and the charge made for it, refunded. Please allow 3 to 5 business days for it to appear back in your card.
  • HCharlesS2019HCharlesS2019 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi I'm having the same issue with a port in from Sprint onto my Sprint device. I was told all aspects were eligible. The last four of my port in phone number is -5583

It's 3/22/19 but the port request status has said this for days now, please help
    Estimated Time of Completion: 5:02:02 PM, 3/21/2019

Hi I'm having the same issue with a port in from Sprint onto my Sprint device. I was told all aspects were eligible. The last four of my port in phone number is -5583

It's 3/22/19 but the port request status has said this for days now, please help
    Estimated Time of Completion: 5:02:02 PM, 3/21/2019

After reviewing your account we would like to advise you that the best way to move forward is to wait until the system processes the port-in request, which should be in the next couple of days. If it doesn't go through in the next 24 to 48 hours, please let us know so we can cancel it right away. After which you'll be able to try again.