Due to our current migration process, some of our operations will be temporarily unavailable in order to make the transition seamless. One of those being our ability to swap devices. Rest assured as we are working diligently to resume all operations for a better overall experience.

However, as we understand the excitement of waiting on pending situations, we still offer customers the ability to BYOD (bring your own device) in order to expedite the use of the desired device. Feel free to find out more by visiting the following link:
https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2914/kw/byod

Thank you for your patience and understanding throughout this process.

I lost my sim card and want to swap account to new sim

focussoftfocussoft Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
I already have the new sim i ordered and wanted to swap the account/ phone number to a new sim
but when i tried doing things the website started charging me money on the new sim-card , but i just want to use the old account with the new simcard that i ordered as a repacement
I hope i can get that money back somehow because i panicked when i saw the trial was about to expire, and i really have no money this month.

if it helps , the number of the new card is : 89011704278203278512

Best Answers

Answers

• AngiePAngieP Posts: 520FreedomPop Newbie admin
    focussoft said:

I already have the new sim i ordered and wanted to swap the account/ phone number to a new sim
    but when i tried doing things the website started charging me money on the new sim-card , but i just want to use the old account with the new simcard that i ordered as a repacement
    I hope i can get that money back somehow because i panicked when i saw the trial was about to expire, and i really have no money this month.

if it helps , the number of the new card is : 89011704278203278512

Hello focussoft!

Thanks for reaching out. Could you please be so kind as to confirm the last four digits of the phone number associated with the account where you'd like us to activate your new SIM card, ICCID ending in 8512?
  • focussoftfocussoft Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
    the new sim card ending at 8512 needs to be activated on number ending at 1100 please , thanks
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,255 admin
    focussoft said:

the new sim card ending at 8512 needs to be activated on number ending at 1100 please , thanks

Hi, we'll gladly assist you with the device swap. Please confirm the ICCID numbers printed on both SIM cards so we can take a closer look at them and be sure to include the last four digits of the phone number that appears on the account that will remain active.
    Well since the original sim got lost I have no idea what the ICCID was
    The new ICCID is 89011704278203278512
    And needs to be activated on phone number ending at 1100 that needs to remain active

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,255 admin
    focussoft said:

Well since the original sim got lost I have no idea what the ICCID was
    The new ICCID is 89011704278203278512
    And needs to be activated on phone number ending at 1100 that needs to remain active

Hi, before we modify your account we want to make sure we are on the same page when swapping information between accounts device swapping can sometimes cause complication on the devices whereas swapping phone numbers can easily be done and does not change anything on the account at all. Would you rather swap devices or phone numbers?
    I only need 1 device and 1 phone number
    my request i that the new sim gets the phone number ending at 1100 and the mistaken unneeded financial transactions be refunded ,because i only wanted to have the old phone number transferred to the new sim card and the old simcard account deleted after the phone number ending at 1100 was moved to the new simcard ending at 8512
    I never meant to start a new account because i only have one phone , but the simcard went missing when it ejected and i could not find it back on the ground
    these unexpected transactions put me in close to overdraft because i have a low income
    i hope this can all be resolved quickly before i get a overdraft
    the end result should be the old account with phone number ending at 1100 on simcard ending at 8512 and no other phone accounts left under this master account
    and hopefully get the $20 and the $6.99 refunded .
    thanks
    Yes it worked thanks
This discussion has been closed.