Is There Any Method for Getting Voicemail

RobertStengerRobertStenger Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I used to have the Visual Voicemail App, but now it is gone. I am paying for the service. I have uploaded the newest version, uninstalled, and uploaded again several times. I have no way of accessing my voicemail, but if I can my Freedompop number there is still a voice message service. So, people are calling me and leaving me messages and I have no way of knowing.

Can anything be done at this point. I have sumbitted tickets to FreedomPop and they are useless. They say they are working up dating the Voicemail App or that it should be integrated with the FreedomPop App itself. Well, it has been over a month and neither of these things are true.

Please help. Should I just give up and siwtch to Google voice? Is Freedompop just giving up?

Cheers,

Robert

Comments

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,265 admin

I used to have the Visual Voicemail App, but now it is gone. I am paying for the service. I have uploaded the newest version, uninstalled, and uploaded again several times. I have no way of accessing my voicemail, but if I can my Freedompop number there is still a voice message service. So, people are calling me and leaving me messages and I have no way of knowing.

Can anything be done at this point. I have sumbitted tickets to FreedomPop and they are useless. They say they are working up dating the Voicemail App or that it should be integrated with the FreedomPop App itself. Well, it has been over a month and neither of these things are true.

Please help. Should I just give up and siwtch to Google voice? Is Freedompop just giving up?

Cheers,

Robert

Hello,

Our team will gladly help you with this issue. Can you confirm if the email address in your profile is the same as the email assocaited with your FreedomPop account? Be sure to confirm the last four digits of the device's phone number as well.
  • beenbeen Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    CarlosG said:

Cheers,

Robert

Hello,

Our team will gladly help you with this issue. Can you confirm if the email address in your profile is the same as the email assocaited with your FreedomPop account? Be sure to confirm the last four digits of the device's phone number as well.
    CarlosG said:

Cheers,

Robert

Hello,

Helllo!

I have the same problem with voicemail. I cannot access the voicemails I have been receiving as there is no Freedompop voicemail app to download. the email address in my profile is the same as the email associated with my FreedomPop account. Please help me fix this!
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,265 admin
    been said:

CarlosG said:

Cheers,

Robert

Hello,

CarlosG said:

Cheers,

Robert

Hello,

Helllo!

I have the same problem with voicemail. I cannot access the voicemails I have been receiving as there is no Freedompop voicemail app to download. the email address in my profile is the same as the email associated with my FreedomPop account. Please help me fix this!
    Hi,

We no longer have a voicemail app however we have implemented this feature on the latest version of our Messaging app where all you need to do is to click on the voicemail icon and you should be able to view all of your current messages.