Due to our current migration process, some of our operations will be temporarily unavailable in order to make the transition seamless. One of those being our ability to swap devices. Rest assured as we are working diligently to resume all operations for a better overall experience.

However, as we understand the excitement of waiting on pending situations, we still offer customers the ability to BYOD (bring your own device) in order to expedite the use of the desired device. Feel free to find out more by visiting the following link:
https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2914/kw/byod

Thank you for your patience and understanding throughout this process.

Swapping phone numbers between phones

JayYJayY Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
Hi, I'm trying to swap the phone numbers between my phones due to an upcoming move. I have made this request in the past and never got a response, and I'm not sure what went wrong. I apologize if I make the same mistake here.

I am requesting that the number and service on my LG Volt be traded with the number and service on my LG Nexus 5. Both phones are active.

Answers

• AngiePAngieP Posts: 522FreedomPop Newbie admin
    JayY said:

Hi, I'm trying to swap the phone numbers between my phones due to an upcoming move. I have made this request in the past and never got a response, and I'm not sure what went wrong. I apologize if I make the same mistake here.

I am requesting that the number and service on my LG Volt be traded with the number and service on my LG Nexus 5. Both phones are active.

Hey JayY!

Thanks for reaching out. We apologize for the delay in getting back to you. To be sure we're on the same page, we'd like to confirm; your LG Nexus 5 should be activated with the Freedom Premium 500 plan and phone number ending in 2717. Your LG Volt, Black, should be activated with the Pro 500MB (4G/3G) plan and phone number ending in 2233, correct?
  • JayYJayY Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    Yes, that is correct, thank you!
  • EuniceLEuniceL Posts: 612 admin
    JayY said:

Yes, that is correct, thank you!

Hello, @JayY. Thank you for getting back to us. Please confirm the MEID numbers for both devices you wish to swap so we can proceed with your request.
  • JayYJayY Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    Is the MEID HEX the right number?

LG Volt's MEID HEX is 99000355415110
    LG Nexus 5's is 35258406071468
  • EuniceLEuniceL Posts: 612 admin
    JayY said:

Is the MEID HEX the right number?

LG Volt's MEID HEX is 99000355415110
    LG Nexus 5's is 35258406071468

Hello, @JayY. Thank you for providing the requested information. We are glad to confirm that both devices have been successfully swapped. Please power cycle them and sync account data by following these steps.

Let us know if you have any other questions and we will gladly continue assisting you.