Alert: Your FreedomPop service is inactive due to an unforeseen technical issue.

grizgriz Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
edited May 29 in Account Help #1
I'm seeing the following on my phone and when accessing my account:

Alert: Your FreedomPop service is inactive due to an unforeseen technical issue.

The last four digits of my phone number are 3565. @EuniceL or @CarlosG, can you please help?
Post edited by griz on

Best Answer

Answers

• grizgriz Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi, @EuniceL. Could you please help?
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,260 admin
    griz said:

I'm seeing the following on my phone and when accessing my account:

The last four digits of my phone number are 3565. @EuniceL or @CarlosG, can you please help?

Hi,

After reviewing your account we verified that is had become suspended because of a system issue that did not allow the renewal to process correctly. We have reset and reactivated your account and will ask you to turn your device off and back on to see if it works.
    CarlosG said:

Hi,

After reviewing your account we verified that is had become suspended because of a system issue that did not allow the renewal to process correctly. We have reset and reactivated your account and will ask you to turn your device off and back on to see if it works.

Thanks for looking @CarlosG, but I'm still having trouble even after restarting my phone and syncing. Things are looking better because I don't see errors when accessing my account. However, I still can't send/receive calls or texts. When calling, it says that my account is suspended and to check my billing information, but my billing information seems okay. When texting, it says that I have exceeded my limit. The usage information on the website also says that I have 0/0 minutes and texts. Please help.
    griz said:

CarlosG said:

Hi,

Thanks for looking @CarlosG, but I'm still having trouble even after restarting my phone and syncing. Things are looking better because I don't see errors when accessing my account. However, I still can't send/receive calls or texts. When calling, it says that my account is suspended and to check my billing information, but my billing information seems okay. When texting, it says that I have exceeded my limit. The usage information on the website also says that I have 0/0 minutes and texts. Please help.
    Hi,

Your account was reset over the weekend. Can you confirm if you are able to use your services properly now?
  • BradJacobsBradJacobs Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I have the same problem. Can you help me please.
    CarlosG said:

Hi,

Your account was reset over the weekend. Can you confirm if you are able to use your services properly now?

@CarlosG, I'm still unable to use my account. I'm getting the same errors saying that I'm out of texts and my account is suspended. One strange thing I noticed is that my phone app says that I have the FreedomPop Premium 1GB plan, whereas I actually have the Basic 200 plan. Could this be causing problems?
    @CarlosG Any updates? I'm still unable to use my phone. This has been dragging on for weeks now.
  • dirtnapperdirtnapper Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I also recently picked up this message. But I am not particularly savvy. My phone also recently kept reporting a storage problem - that it was filled up. Could this be that an update was loading and had no room and jammed things up? Again - if it isn't a laptop of desktop - I am fairly useless. Also it appears that the internal storage is 4gig. Can this be upgraded. I ask this as I have been looking to see if there is a cheap step up pay service I can get - and I like the HTC phone itself - it is also still in like new condition. One last thing: the link for the message of the technical issue - does not work.
    @CarlosG ... @EuniceL ... Anyone?

I have the same problem. Can you help me please.

Hi Brad,

Your account appears to be active and working properly. Are you having any issues with using your services?
    edited June 17 #13

I also recently picked up this message. But I am not particularly savvy. My phone also recently kept reporting a storage problem - that it was filled up. Could this be that an update was loading and had no room and jammed things up? Again - if it isn't a laptop of desktop - I am fairly useless. Also it appears that the internal storage is 4gig. Can this be upgraded. I ask this as I have been looking to see if there is a cheap step up pay service I can get - and I like the HTC phone itself - it is also still in like new condition. One last thing: the link for the message of the technical issue - does not work.

Hi,

After reviewing your account we verified that it had becomes suspended due to a system issue however we have reset and reactivated your services. Please try to use your device and let us know if it works.

As for the storage issue you are having; please click on this link to get several tips on how to fix this problem.