Due to our current migration process, some of our operations will be temporarily unavailable in order to make the transition seamless. One of those being our ability to swap devices. Rest assured as we are working diligently to resume all operations for a better overall experience.

However, as we understand the excitement of waiting on pending situations, we still offer customers the ability to BYOD (bring your own device) in order to expedite the use of the desired device. Feel free to find out more by visiting the following link:
https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2914/kw/byod

Thank you for your patience and understanding throughout this process.

Swapping phone numbers between two phones (new)

Junk ChoJunk Cho Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
Hello,

I have a Freedompop phone (Sprint MVNO) number that I would like to swap with a phone number on a Freedompop SIM (AT&T MVNO) - area code 615. Would you please let me know how to proceed? Thank you!
(In a previous post, I mentioned that I changed my mind as I thought my need has changed, but it had not. So I would need an admin's help with this request. Thanks!)

Best Answer

Answers

• EuniceLEuniceL Posts: 612 admin
    Junk Cho said:

Hello,

I have a Freedompop phone (Sprint MVNO) number that I would like to swap with a phone number on a Freedompop SIM (AT&T MVNO) - area code 615. Would you please let me know how to proceed? Thank you!
    (In a previous post, I mentioned that I changed my mind as I thought my need has changed, but it had not. So I would need an admin's help with this request. Thanks!)

Hello, @Junk Cho. Our support team will gladly assist you to resolve this issue. Please confirm if the email address on your profile is the same email address associated with your account as well as the last four digits of both phone numbers you wish to swap so we can take a closer look at your request.
  • Junk ChoJunk Cho Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi @EuniceL, Thanks for the help. One of the phone numbers is associated with this email address, ending in 0917.
    The other is associated with the same email address +fp04, ending in 0178.
    Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!
  • Junk ChoJunk Cho Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
    @EuniceL : thank you! It is working now!
  • EuniceLEuniceL Posts: 612 admin
    Junk Cho said:

@EuniceL : thank you! It is working now!

Hello, @Junk Cho. We are glad to hear that your service is back on track. Please don't hesitate to contact us back if you are ever in need of assistance so we can help.