2 months and still haven't received phone

mrlegermrleger Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
I ordered a phone and paid for the year on April 24th, i got an email from freedom pop saying my order was shipped but I still haven't received an email from fed ex.

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    mrleger said:

I ordered a phone and paid for the year on April 24th, i got an email from freedom pop saying my order was shipped but I still haven't received an email from fed ex.

Hello, @mrleger. We are sorry about the delayed reply. Our support team will gladly assist you to resolve this issue. We are aware of an issue that has caused a delay in updating the shipment status of your order. Our Shipping Department is working diligently to resolve and update your order to be shipped in a timely manner.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and as gratitude for your patience, we have applied a two-month subscription credit to your account. Please keep in mind that this credit will only remain active as long as the account remains active, it can only be applied to this account and can only be applied to future plan renewals.
  • mrlegermrleger Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    Can I just cancel the order and get my money back. I ended up buying a phone locally
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    mrleger said:

Can I just cancel the order and get my money back. I ended up buying a phone locally

Hello, @mrleger. Thanks for getting back to us. We have escalated your request to our support team for further review. Please keep in mind that a refund request is subject to approval. Rest assured that we will contact you back as soon we received an update.
  • mrlegermrleger Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    Hello, I still haven't heard back from anyone about getting a refund. Just wondering what's going on, it's now been 2 months since your last reply to me.
  • LuisaLuisa Posts: 40 admin
    mrleger said:

Hello, I still haven't heard back from anyone about getting a refund. Just wondering what's going on, it's now been 2 months since your last reply to me.

Hello mrleger!

Thanks for reaching out. We'll be glad to take a closer look into this for you.

We will be opening a private message regarding this matter as we need to gather and provide personal account information.