Upgraded to premium 500?

Jeremy dJeremy d Posts: 25FreedomPop Newbie
I was on vacation, and noticed around the 5th of July that my service had been "upgraded". I have not been able to get calling or texting to work since, even after doing profile/prl update, and doing ##72786#. If this premium 500 is the new free plan, please help me get it working. If not, please revert me to the basic plan ASAP, I did not request a premium upgrade.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Answers

• Jeremy dJeremy d Posts: 25FreedomPop Newbie
    Public update: Turns out this is the new free plan after all.

Calling and texting seem to have been resolved this morning.

The only issues remaining for me is that the freedompop messaging app likes to go into a loop finding user for device and registering for push notifications, and my usage does not seem to be registering with the readout in that app which I use to keep an eye on my usage.
  • Jeremy dJeremy d Posts: 25FreedomPop Newbie
    Interestingly my old galaxy s2 which I've had since the Wimax days, and poke once a month as a backup does not seem to have been similarly afflicted, I mean upgraded :-)
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,272 admin
    Jeremy d said:

I was on vacation, and noticed around the 5th of July that my service had been "upgraded". I have not been able to get calling or texting to work since, even after doing profile/prl update, and doing ##72786#. If this premium 500 is the new free plan, please help me get it working. If not, please revert me to the basic plan ASAP, I did not request a premium upgrade.

Thanks,
    Jeremy

Jeremy d said:

Public update: Turns out this is the new free plan after all.

Calling and texting seem to have been resolved this morning.

The only issues remaining for me is that the freedompop messaging app likes to go into a loop finding user for device and registering for push notifications, and my usage does not seem to be registering with the readout in that app which I use to keep an eye on my usage.

Jeremy d said:

Interestingly my old galaxy s2 which I've had since the Wimax days, and poke once a month as a backup does not seem to have been similarly afflicted, I mean upgraded :-)

Hi,

Please get back to us by going to this private message so we can assist you further: https://forums.freedompop.com/us/messages/26431#Item_4.
This discussion has been closed.