Can't make or receive calls

Ken KizerKen Kizer Posts: 31FreedomPop Newbie
phone number ending in 6938

Answers

• EuniceLEuniceL Posts: 612 admin
    Ken Kizer said:

phone number ending in 6938

Hello, @Ken Kizer. Our support team will gladly assist you to resolve this issue. Thanks for reaching out. We'll be glad to assist you with your current concern. The previous owners of FreedomPop and UNREAL Mobile have agreed to transfer your number to Ting. We can confirm this on our end, however, please note that the Freedompop messaging app will no longer function once the migration has been completed. You will be able to use your native dialer and messaging app.

To ensure service works properly, please be sure to perform a carrier reset. Should you need your MSL code to complete the carrier reset you may use 329259 You may find detailed steps, here: https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3017/kw/carrier reset

Let us know if you have any further questions so we can help.
  • Ken KizerKen Kizer Posts: 31FreedomPop Newbie
    The phone started working on its own yesterday morning. I have not done a carrier reset since then, though I did several times in previous days. I have switched to Samsung Messages away from Freedompop Messaging, and I use the native dialer. So things appear okay at the moment.
  • EuniceLEuniceL Posts: 612 admin
    Ken Kizer said:

The phone started working on its own yesterday morning. I have not done a carrier reset since then, though I did several times in previous days. I have switched to Samsung Messages away from Freedompop Messaging, and I use the native dialer. So things appear okay at the moment.

Hello, @Ken Kizer. Thanks for getting back to us. We are glad to hear your service is back on track. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us back so we can help.