New 12 month prepaid service, not able to call getting error code: 502

2»

Answers

• jcjanjcjan Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I have same issue, only see 2 items in my app and no dialing out. However, when I dial: ##873283# for an iPhone reset, I get "Error performing request Unknown Error Dismiss". The service had been running fine up about a couple of weeks ago and I hadn't made any changes to the network and cell apps.
  • AskgaryAskgary Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Exact same problem on my iPhone. The message/502 code began appearing without any change in my plan, SIM, etc. My phone now shows only the "My account" and "text" icons at the bottom; there is no longer a dial pad.
    The problem appears to be on your end, FreedomPop. So, what solution will actually work for us users?
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,282FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @rulamo - The migration has started. Many are experiencing the same symptoms. You've done all suggested. Now wait a day and try calling again. Once they get the first wave migrated and working things may start to work faster.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • Prsa01Prsa01 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    edited July 12 #30
    Same issue on android g2 / ls980. All works as expected in wifi but receive 502 error and when trying to reset using##72786# get voice message "invalid number or code". Also tried resetting network and uninstalling FP apps as directed in this thread.

Should some other apps be installed in place of FP apps or a device reset/reinitialize?
    Post edited by Prsa01 on
  • KudenChiangKudenChiang Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I'm an iPhone user. After I followed their instruction.

I think the problem is that FreedomPop website didn't mention their customers after restore network by dialing ##25327# from their phone dial keypad, and then use their phone dial keypad to make phone calls NOT using "dial keypad" from freedom pop app because the their phone dial keypad is gone from the app. No matter how customers try to log out and in to the app or refresh data.

I did successfully make phone calls from my phone dial keypad NOT from FreedomPop app. Hope this will help you.
  • KudenChiangKudenChiang Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I'm an iPhone user. After I followed their instruction, I found one issue.

I think the problem is that FreedomPop website didn't mention their customers after restore network by dialing ##25327# from their phone dial keypad, and then use their phone dial keypad to make phone calls NOT using "dial keypad" from freedom pop app because the phone dial keypad is gone from the app. No matter how your customers try to log out and in to the app or refresh data.

I did successfully make phone calls from my phone dial keypad NOT from FreedomPop app. Hope this will solve your problem.
  • kdeekdee Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I have an LG g2 also, and service just died on July 11 or so. I too am getting error code 502 and defaulting to the Sprint native service where I do not have an account. I have updated all the apps, run the troubleshooter, and followed all the steps several times. Nothing works: that is to say, all the steps work but nothing does any good. I will submit a new ticket if I have to, because nobody seems to be answering this one
  • KKingKKing Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I have the same issue. My iPhone has no Freedompop option to make calls. I have tried all the steps advised. I keep getting 502 error. I submitted a trouble report but haven't gotten a response. I am able to receive calls but can't make calls.
  • Prsa01Prsa01 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    edited July 16 #35
    If someone gets a solution, please post back!
    Post edited by Prsa01 on