I need to cancel my order before the SIM card ships

StevenVanKStevenVanK Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
I did not realize that I still had an inactive sim card that I haven't used in at least a year with a different account than this one and I found it. However that was right after I signed up for a new account, and also accidentally changed the phone number for it immediately thinking I had to choose my number. So now I have a SIM about to be shipped, a $0.01 charge and a $4.99 charge for the pointless number change. And somehow I have 2 emails each with a different order IDs: 132588718 and 132587812. If possible I'd like to cancel this mess I've made. I would really appreciate it. This is the ONLY place I've found where I can get this information to a human.

Thanks

Answers

• I did not realize that I still had an inactive sim card that I haven't used in at least a year with a different account than this one and I found it. However that was right after I signed up for a new account, and also accidentally changed the phone number for it immediately thinking I had to choose my number. So now I have a SIM about to be shipped, a $0.01 charge and a $4.99 charge for the pointless number change. And somehow I have 2 emails each with a different order IDs: 132588718 and 132587812. If possible I'd like to cancel this mess I've made. I would really appreciate it. This is the ONLY place I've found where I can get this information to a human.

Thanks

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

As the account holder, you will need to process this cancellation on your end. You can do so online through your account or you can simply do so by calling 1(800) 663-1791. Provided below is an article that can also assist with your request.

https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2634/kw/cancel

Please provide the phone numbers of the lines in question so we can take a closer look at it.
  • StevenVanKStevenVanK Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    (734) 725-2676