Purchased Premium VIP Service but not able to submit ticket

KregKreg Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
edited August 8 in Premium Voice Service #1
Hi, On 8/6/2019, I purchased the VIP Service but am still unable to submit a ticket.

The error states, "Attention: Your ticket could not be created because this account is not subscribed to the FreedomPop Premium VIP Service. Please visit our free support tools below or upgrade to the FreedomPop Premium VIP Service."

Please help...
Post edited by Kreg on

Comments

• Cristina TetCristina Tet Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    At the time of writing this I have a Premium 2GB LTE unlimited $24.99/month. I need some help with porting my old number to FreedomPop but when I go to support I get " Your ticket could not be created because this account is not subscribed to the FreedomPop Premium VIP Service."
    First of all, what is this ? There is no way to get support if I have a real service issue that prevent me for using the FreedomPop SIM card ?
    Second, I am sorry but if I do not enable me to be able to submit a ticket and get help and support, you leave me no choice other than cancel my $25 account.
    I can not post my personal data here to ask for help on the forum.
  • Cristina TetCristina Tet Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    edited August 15 #3
    anyone ?
    Post edited by Cristina Tet on
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,352FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need the attention of an admin here - @CarlosG , @EuniceL , @Hugo Color
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs