Error code 67

I keep getting error code 67 poping up on the phone. I have seen others fix it by dialing ##786#, but none of the MSL codes work, and I get invalid password.
I have updated the PRL and Profile, though and I am still getting this error.
Not sure what to do.
Can anyone help?

Comments

• john macdonaldjohn macdonald Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    thank you. I have my msl code now and reset the phone. It went into handsfree activation, but I am still getting the eeror 67 I have tried to manually update and still get the error. what else can I try?
    I got my MSl code ty.

I have reset the phone twice and each time I keep getting

sorry!

The process com.android.phone has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

Force close (button)
  • @john macdonald‌ So sorry to hear of these issues, I sent you a fix, please let us know if you continue to experience any problems. Have a great day!
    Jasmine, thanks. not sure how you sent me the fix. how do I get it?? I reset the phone again thru ##786# and I still get the error 67 and the process stopped working during phone activation.

can you please provide step by step directions on how to fix? Am I doing something wrong? Why doesnt it work?
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,274FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014 #6
    @John McDonald‌ at top of here is freedompop title & white text just below. Is inbox underlined ? How about your account email ? The first is message for you. 2nd is your home screen with notifications flag counter. It notifies that you have a message or other things. Click on inbox, the first one there should be the one referred to by Jasmine S.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
    Rich,
    OK thanks. I did see that message from Jasmine, but it didn't make any sense and I thought it was a response to something I posted a while ago.

The problem I am having is with the HTC EVO, and I thought I posted my question in that forum and the response from Jasmine was about the overdrive:
    Jasmine S. → john macdonald

Good morning,

Please update the firmware for your Overdrive. You can download the latest version directly from Sprint's website: http://shop2.sprint.com/en/software_downloads/mobile_broadband/sierra_overdrive.shtml

Sorry, I guess I didn't specify which device I was having the problem with.

The problem I have listed at the start of this thread is for the HTC EVO not the Overdrive. Any chance I can get help with this device?
    Thanks
  • @john macdonald‌ I apologize for the mix up I used the email that is connected to this forum to look up account information. Can you please PM me (by clicking on my name) the email that is associated with the HTC Evo account? Thank you!
    OK, I sent you that info. thanks for your help.
    FYI-it's been a week and my phone still doesn't work. I was told that this was escalated to the development team and that someone would contact me within 48 hours. I called yesterday when I wasn't contacted by the development team and was told that someone would get back to me yesterday. Well, surprise! No one has gotten back to me and I still don't have a fully functioning phone. Is there ANYONE at FreedomPop that can fix this problem? Or can get back to me?

I now only have 16 days left of my first month.

Help!!!???
    @‌"JasmineS" I'm still having this same problem. The development team has still not contacted me.
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @john macdonald‌ have you tried this

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1710728

I am sure you already got your MSL number?

Hope this helps?

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• @john macdonald‌ If you're having trouble getting a network connection on your new phone, follow the below steps.
    1. Select the menu button (located to the right of the home button)
    2. Tap settings, then scroll down to system updates
    3. Select update profile and let it run fully (may take up to 90 seconds)
    4. After the network profile is updated, repeat the same steps, but this time select update PRL instead of update profile

You should be able to use our service without any issues now! You can also make sure your FreedomPop apps are up to date by checking in the Google Play store (make sure you are logged in/ synced with your Google account).
  • @john macdonald‌ You can access a video tutorial on updating the PRL/Profile on an HTC EVO, by going here:

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @JasmineS‌
    How many other video Tutorial do you guys have? Updating the PRL/Profile on these phones can fix 80% of the problems. I don't mind writing out the directions...But a Video is always better....I need to book mark this post!!!

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop