**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Connected to wifi but no internet

A summary of what going on so far:
1. Turn the device on: 3 bars signal, good baterry, GPS located and steady green light.( It flashing green when my laptop got connected).
2. Go to random website and it redirects to mifi.mlp. Login with "admin" is password. Status : STOP. Mifi DLNA SERVER and microSD card is not available ( i believe the device didnt come with the microSD card)

Here are some suggested solutions i tried so far:
1. Hard reset at the back of device. Went through the setup wizard after that. Problem still remains
2. Go to WWAN/ 3G/ Service Update/ Update PRL. It keep saying: Checking for PRL Update forever ( I waited for half and hour before cancel and turn off device). Problem still remains.

* I got the device from Monday ( 9/6/2014) and a new customer.
Appreciate helps from official Freedompop staffs and members!

Comments

• Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,170FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see you haven't been here in a couple of weeks, but maybe An admin can help you with this if it is still unresolved.

@JasmineS‌
    @Jorge M
    @FreedomPop‌
    @K_Ber‌
    @Taylor‌
    @Darla_A‌
    @Vanessa‌
    @KathyFP‌
    @EdwinFreedomPop‌
    @GeorgeD‌
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • @Anh Bui

Please let us know if you still need help! @ one of us to notify us :)
  • Brian JewBrian Jew Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi, I'm also a new customer having the exact same problems described above with the mifi 4082. I have connected it to my PC with a usb cable and logged into the admin page. But when my PC is connected to it, my PC loses internet connectivity even though it is also connected to LAN. Then when I try to check for the PRL update it just hangs there. Any suggestions please?
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,170FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Brian Jew‌ unplug the LAN from PC, then connect the mifi 4082. Now do the admin thing. If all stars working, then you'll have internet coming from mifi through the USB connection. That's why the LAN was having trouble. Can only have one internet source at a time to a PC. When you're done with the mifi, shut dowdy that USB connection and disconnect it. Now can reconnect your LAN back.
  • Anh BuiAnh Bui Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Update: It's the device that deffective. I'm having a replacement and it works well. I wish I dont have to gone through so much time and effort.
    Great to hear things have finally settled down so you can just talk again.