Cannot activate Victory

Everytime I try to activate my BYOD Samsung Victory (Sprint), I get a "enter a valid number" error message. I have checked both the MEID and IMEI via another source ...and they both say that the phone is clean.
Why will this phone not activate?

Comments

• @Paul Morgan‌ Hey Paul, would you mind sending me the account email, the MEID number, and the ICCID number of your phone in a private message? Thanks!
  • Paul MorganPaul Morgan Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Where do these comments go? I have not been able to get any useful information from anyone at Freedompop.
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,274FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    To do a PM, click his name, then the button in upper right that says 'message'. Make a private message to k_ber.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
    I did that 3 days ago. No response. I finally figured it out on my own by going to another area on the website and it finally worked. Now I have another problem-- not being able to make or receive phone calls. I have reset the phone, gone through the "hands off reboot" and the phone finally says "ready for service". I still cannot make or receive calls. I get a message saying, "your call cannot be completed as dialed." I can't receive calls either.
    OK! I finally found the answers I needed on YOU TUBE. 10 minutes on YOU Tube vs. 4 days trying to answers from tech support and on the forum.
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,274FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, @Paul Morgan‌ , please clue us into the fix that worked for you.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • Brian McPhersonBrian McPherson Posts: 1,365FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, that youtube can be handle in reference to another member.
    Email: [email protected]
    [email protected]

For better help in real time, "Skype" is the best help I can offer. My Skype User is "freewill95". You can add me to your contact list and in the message box, type "freedompop user".
    Just a suggestion here. Why not post your own you tube with the steps to activate your devices and post a link in the Forum?
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Paul Morgan
    which video do you need, I have a few that are just for activation? Are you looking for Samsung Galaxy Victory?
    let me knoe

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop