**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Cannot make calls or text

dec256691486703605877

Comments

• @Mebelile‌ In Order To Troubleshoot Voice issues with phone.

1.Please make sure "Freedompop" Messaging is updated in the google play store.

2.Then go to Settings>Wifi. Turn it Off.

3.Next Go to More Settings>Mobile Network and verify Mobile Data is Checked

4.Then NetworkModes>CDMA/LTE. Press Cancel

5.Make sure you are connected to the internet. From home page, tap menu (next to the home button), go to settings -> apps -> all (on top right) -> scroll down and select the FreedomPop Messaging app. Tap Force Stop, then Clear Data.
    6.Log Back into Messaging. You will now be able to make Calls Successfully.
  • If messaging still is not working properly please make sure the messaging app is up-to-date then try the following:

Make sure you are connected to the internet (preferably WiFi). From home page, tap menu (next to the home button), go to settings -> apps -> all (on top right) -> scroll down and select the FreedomPop Messaging app. Tap Force Stop, then Clear Data.

Now reopen the FreedomPop Messaging app and enter your email address. It should now accept the email and display the FP icon on the top left of your screen.
  • james buettnerjames buettner Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I have the same problem but get error 67 Registration error failure "ID or password not correct". Tried to solve with this and with help from support. Neither worked and support has not called or emailed back for almost a week when I was told within 24 hours would be contacted. I've had phone about a week and a half and still can't connect to network but can make calls on local WiFi. Will not let me complete registration, says there is a server error and to call the toll free number. Called last night and was on hold for 30 minutes with no answer. Any way someone can fix my registration or phone?
  • Lawrence HemingwayLawrence Hemingway Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    My Samsung Victory comes with two Messaging apps. One works (blue icon), the other sucks (yellow envelope icon).