Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,387 admin
edited June 2017 in Exclusive Deals #1
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

CHECK IT OUT HERE: FreedomPop Deals x SlickDeals
Post edited by Jorge on
Tagged:

Comments

• Jean MillerJean Miller Posts: 140FreedomPop Newbie
    What 4G/3G is this? LTE/EV-DO or WiMax? Because we don't have WiMax where I live.
    I like me deals and free stuff. Thx, peeps
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jonathan Metalski
    Its Wimax

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,705FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, I ordered yesterday and 4 shipped today. Yay.

Thanks FP!
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,355FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ordered today @ 4 am, 11:12am info sent to fedex. Not really shipped, yet. They still have to drive to IN and pick up a truck full. Probably either tonight or fri nite it will leave Indiana.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • Boris KontsevichBoris Kontsevich Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi, I have an account with phone on it and free plan. Now I ordered this free USB device on the same account. I don;t want top have the $20 plan but just the free one. How do I change the plan on the USB device? Txs
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,387 admin
    @Boris Kontsevich‌ Hello Boris, if you could please PM me your account email associated with the USB device I will look into downgrading you :)

*Anyone else having issues downgrading please PM any of us admins with your account emails, thanks! :)>-
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,355FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014 #8
    I would like to just log in, but have not received email with password, yet.
    Only one email so far. Thank you for ordering.

Guess I should search spam folder for freedompopmail.com also.
  • LukeLuke Posts: 318FreedomPop Newbie
    Jorge, I ordered 10 of these and they shipped 100 of them! Please cancel all orders except for the 10.
    Wroof!
    @Jorge M ‌ read my post above, thanks!
    Wroof!
    The email with password and another ended up in spam folder. The welcome one didn't go there. 32 days left in cycle. Looks like it might land on 2nd as cycle day. That make 3 of 6 devices are on 2nd. All the non-photons are on the 2nd.

Anyone else with lotta devices on 2nd ?
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am hoping there some left tmr....LOL.....16 more hour till payday and counting...

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

@Jorge M
    Score...Payday added credit to my credit..LOL

Now I can give these to the non-believers...LOL( some of the family)

Thanks for the deal---Let The Big Boss know, we are Grateful!!!!

Happy Halloween....

• johnmjohnm Posts: 99FreedomPop Newbie
    If it's free why wait 'til payday?
    @johnm‌
    I just got your email....It is suppose to send your credit card a 19.99$ or a 29.99$ charge and than take it back out....

• johnmjohnm Posts: 99FreedomPop Newbie
    uh-oh, well I guess I'm in trouble, hope not, thanx
  • Brian McPhersonBrian McPherson Posts: 1,365FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭

Jorge, I ordered 10 of these and they shipped 100 of them! Please cancel all orders except for the 10.

These sticks are free, you should take them all and sale them.
    Email: [email protected]
    [email protected]

For better help in real time, "Skype" is the best help I can offer. My Skype User is "freewill95". You can add me to your contact list and in the message box, type "freedompop user".

These sticks are free, you should take them all and sale them.
    I wonder how much they have left. Any answers, Jorge?
    Wroof!
    BTW, Do NOT cancel my orders.
    Wroof!
  • S MPS MP Posts: 350FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    Super! Ordered one and can't wait to use it on vaca. :D

I downgraded for now and put roll over data on the account super easy!

Thanks FreedomPop team for making that easier to do! Maybe I should order one for each of my teenagers...
    I'm not an employee...only a volunteer. If you need official assistance:

Freedompop Customer Service numbers-(888) 743-8107---(888) 906-3184---855) 703-5785---(888) 673-8518---888) 915-2647--(888) 731-1555--(888) 701-1353, Monday-Friday 8am-8pm PDT.
  • Brian McPhersonBrian McPherson Posts: 1,365FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    I order one too, not sure if I keep the plan or downgrade too. Now I need to learn of this device, hope they get the user guide up on the web site.

They send email of the free talk and text app, so this may mean we can use the app with this device. I try to find out if that is the case.

Any way, their another learn curve to do on this.

By the way, here the PDF of the

U600http://www.franklinwireless.com/download/U600/U600_Sprint/U600_Sprint_UserGuide_mac.pdf
    [email protected]

For better help in real time, "Skype" is the best help I can offer. My Skype User is "freewill95". You can add me to your contact list and in the message box, type "freedompop user".
    Has anybody found the user guide for this on FreedomPop's website?
    Wroof!
    I have not so far, I think they have no updated their web site or on the forum. But I look in different locations.
    [email protected]

I have not so far, I think they have no updated their web site or on the forum. But I look in different locations.

Thanks for looking, Brian!
    Wroof!
  • Michael Del ValleMichael Del Valle Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Why do I have 2 pending charges of $31.10 for a "free" product and service?
This discussion has been closed.