Will Deactivating my FreedomPop Account Give My phone a clean ESN

Jeffrey GonzalezJeffrey Gonzalez Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
Hey so i want to sell my iPhone 4s cause is kinda old already seeing that the 6 already came out makes it a bit outdated, so i was wondering if i was to deactivate my freedompop account will the esn/imei or w.e on my phone will be clean again so when i sell it to someone and they try to activate it with sprint it will go through. Or is there another step i have to take? anything helps thank you.

Best Answers

Answers

• Jeffrey GonzalezJeffrey Gonzalez Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    So i have to wait 2-4weeks until i can sell just to make sure the esn is clean ?, Thanks for the response by the way.
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,380 admin
    @Jeffrey Gonzalez‌ Hello Jeffrey, were you able to get your device released from your account? If not, feel free to PM me your account email so I can handle this for you :)
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jeffrey Gonzalez

It don't really take that long, but there have been instances that it has...Contact Jorge--he's the man...

also throw the post on ebay, and just up the asking price, till it clears-If somebody buys it from you-buy the time they receive it-should be A-OK.....

make sure to throw me the link when your ready---I am in the market for a few more-been thinking of upgrading the kids.....from the android...Not 100% sure yet???

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you need any more help let us know :D
    So apparently it's deactivated from freedompop and it can be activated to other carriers like ting,ringplus but when i tried to directly connect it with sprint at the store the guy changed simcards or something on the iphone and said somehow it was locked or something. And when i called sprint to see if i could unlock it he told me to go to the sprint store. It makes no sense cause in the sprint store they told me to call lol if anyone knows a fix or what might be wrong id appreciate it. Thank you
    Hey guys so it looks like the phone is deactivated and when my stepdad went and tried to connect it with sprint they wont let him the guy switched sims or something but somehow the phone is like locked or something and it cant be used by sprint but some how if i wanted to i can reactivate it with freedompop or even ting i believe cause swappa does say the esn is clean