**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

3G/4G not functioning

Hi all, I seem to be having a problem with my device.
Whenever I try to connect to my MiFi Hotspot through my phone, I can't connect to the Wi-Fi. It shows that I am connected, but it is not actually connected. I currently have the 3G/4G plan that is $3.99 a month. I have tried updating my PRL Profile, but it won't update because there is no connection. When I try to "sign into Wi-Fi network", it brings me to the Sprint Activation/3G is not enabled screen.
It's really frustrating. Any suggestions/solutions?
Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,239FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    First, login to freedompop account for mifi. Check data remaining. Is it greater than 101 MB ? Be sure there is no red banner across web page at top. The words in it describe error locking you out. Did account just cycle yesterday?

If no errors and below 100 MB and auto top up is off, then either wait for cycle or manual top up $10.

Most other errors above require admin intervention or calling CS. Admins will be back in office tomorrow after 9 am PST.

Hey other Pros, anything else he can try tonight that might clear the setup.something.freedompop.com browser hijack ?
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    he could also do the outside or down the block thing....I have a post here with a ton of tips on this device...I try and find it and share the link..

but take the unit outside.....I know that once you get the mifi to update the profile and PRL..you should be good to go with the week signals....

http://support.sprint.com/global/pdf/user_guides/novatel_wireless/mifi_4082/mifi_4082_by_novatel_wireless_ug.pdf

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop