Help Server Error REFRESH_TOKEN_OATH_REQUEST

I can't make or receive calls or texts on my Galaxy Victory. When I try to call or text I get "!Server Error The server has rejected the request. Click retry to re-attempt device activation. (REFRESH_TOKEN_OATH_REQUEST)"

I have retried, rebooted and tried a force stop and clear cache (it showed 0.0 cache) Would appreciate any help getting it going again.

Comments

• Hello @E Smith‌ did you attempt the force/stop/clear in play store? that should rectify the issue.
    "Don't forget to vote on our latest Poll for a chance to win some FreedomPop gear! :) https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/7284/where-do-you-take-your-portable-hotspot-device#latest"
  • Ali Ali Posts: 6,705FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @lolabee Usually when a customer has an issue with this it requires an account re-synch / refresh if this isn't resolved with a cache clearing.
  • E SmithE Smith Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi lolabee, I'm an android newbie so please bear with me. I tried settings/app manager/messaging/force stop/clear cache - there was no cache to clear. When I go into play store my options are to uninstall or open. Open brings me back to the error message.
  • djinksdjinks Posts: 1,270FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014 #5
    @E Smith
    I think @lolabee meant to force close/clear the Play Store app. If you clear data, you must login to Google Play again.
    Thanks @djinks I was confused. Sadly, force close/clear Play Store app didn't help.
    @lolabee‌ Would an account refresh help @E Smith‌ ?
  • @Ali‌ @E Smith‌ the account has been refreshed
    "Don't forget to vote on our latest Poll for a chance to win some FreedomPop gear! :) https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/7284/where-do-you-take-your-portable-hotspot-device#latest"
    @lolabee Thanks, but still just getting error message.
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,348FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    With all these attempts to fix, is the error STILL the same as stated in first post ? If not what is it now ?
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @E Smith
    it sound like you might not be sign into your google account. Please attemp to, by visiting the Play store....tick play store app>>>arrow in the top corner pointing left>>>tick that>>>look for 3 horizontal line in the left corner>>>tick it>>>click settings>>>than auto update>>>tick auto-update apps over WiFi only. Now to save on battery>>>un-check notifications while in settings.....(this will tell me if you have signed on)

Make sure you have also updated your profile and PRL >>>>>settings >>>Update Phone....Look for Profile first and than PRL

Usually a simple refresh will fix this, but check the above will make sure you maintain a good connection and receive text

feel free to PM me or @sign me here..@njfulwider5-

Have a Safe and Happy New Year

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

@E Smith‌ Please try an SCRTN update:

(Note: Back up your data as this can potentially erase your phone)

1. Dial ##72786# in the native dialer and the SCRTN message should appear. Enter your MSL if needed (found by clicking here)

2. Your device will restart, proceed to unlock the device

3. The Hands free reactivation will occur, its going to update your PRL and Profile. If it fails then update it manually Settings -> System Update -> PRL and Profile

4. If you lost any data then please re install the My FreedomPop app and the FreedomPop Messaging app.
    @Rich Sias ( LastDay: 16th ) Yes error message is still the same.

@njfulwider5 auto-update apps over WiFi only - checked; notifications while in settings - unchecked.
    Cannot find "update phone" or "system update" under settings. Had my husband check the Victory he got a couple of weeks ago (thinking maybe there had been a change in the six months since I got mine) and he can't find it either.

@Ali As mentioned above I can't find "system update" and the link you provided does not show an MSL just a Mac ID.

We've had no cell signal a couple of hours due to a wind storm. I'll wait until tomorrow to be sure there's a good signal before I trying a SCRTN update.

Is tomorrow a holiday for you guys? If I still have problems I may call and have someone walk me thru it.
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @E Smith
    If you feel a MSL update/Reset is what you need-You need to contact a admin

@Jorge M. @lolabee‌ @JasmineS‌ @Javonni_Freedompop‌

These are the only one authorized to give you a msl code, if they feel this is something you need done.

They might be able to tell you how to do a Update profile and PRL....

Hope this help

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

Thanks for all the help everybody. I called customer service this morning and finally got it fixed by uninstalling and reinstalling Freedompop Messaging.
    Happy New Year
    @E Smith
    That is great New!!Happy New Year!!!! :)

Happy new year @E Smith‌ and congrats :-)