**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Again charged $9.99 for FreedomPop Premier

Mark BoyumMark Boyum Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
Even though I have canceled the introductory Premier service, FP continues to bill me for it. I caught it in December and was promptly reimbursed.

It happened again in January and I didn't notice it until yesterday. At which time I posted to my original discussion stating that it had occurred again and that I'm fearful it will happen again in February.

Today my account has been suspended due to a billing error. Please let me know if this is due to someone working on the issue or something else. If not the former I am likely to cancel the account as it is causing much more headache than benefit at this time.

Thanks,
-Mark

Comments

• Hello Mark,

Thank you for reaching out I will go look into this matter for you right now.
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,376 admin
    @Mark Boyum Hello Mark, I am currently taking a look into your account and will update you shortly :)
    @Mark Boyum Mark, I apologize for the charge we are currently looking into fixing this glitch. I've gone ahead and issued a refund, please allow 3-5 business days for this to reflect on your end :)
  • Mark BoyumMark Boyum Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    @Jorge M. Thank you for your prompt assistance. I've received the confirmation email on the refund and will monitor my bank account for the funds.

However, as feared, FreedomPop has charged my account another $9.99 on 2/12/2015. Could you please process a refund for the newly charged amount as well?

Here are the transactions listed on my FreedomPOP billing page:
    Feb 12, 2015 1:59 PM 13458096 Monthly Charge $9.99
    Feb 12, 2015 11:27 AM 13454905 Refund - $9.99
    Jan 12, 2015 9:17 AM 12374522 Monthly Charge $9.99
    Dec 18, 2014 3:39 PM 11434247 Refund - $9.99
    Dec 12, 2014 5:24 AM 11203538 Monthly Charge $9.99
    Dec 8, 2014 10:51 AM 11082609 Free 500MB $0.00

My services page states:
    You have not signed up for any services yet.
    Check out the available services below to get the most out of your FreedomPop Free 500MB 4G plan.

I've also noted that my account is accruing roll-over data, which it should not do. Clearly somewhere the FreedomPop system still believes I have Premier on my account when I do not.

Thanks again for your help,
    -Mark

@Mark Boyum Hello Mark, it does appear you are correct. I apologize for this inconvenience. I've gone ahead and issued a refund, please allow 3-5 business days for this to reflect on your end :)
  • @Mark Boyum Thanks for reaching out to us if have any further questions just let us know. Enjoy your weekend!