**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

3G services

Alexander KerkstraAlexander Kerkstra Posts: 28FreedomPop Newbie
I am have had my iPhone 4S which only runs 3G on freedom pop since August with the free plan and roll over. It stopped working this Sunday and the last message I got from tech support was

"Are you wanting 3G services? If so, you are not on the paid plan that allows 3G coverage. You are on the FREE plan which only allows 4G coverage."

My phones been working since August when did this change occur?

Comments

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Alexander Kerkstra I apologize for the confusion. The free phone plan includes 3G. Best way to fix this error is going to tinyurl.com/downgrademyfp and this will add your Pro 500MB plan back :)
  • Alexander KerkstraAlexander Kerkstra Posts: 28FreedomPop Newbie
    That is what I thought but I am talking to freedom pop on face book and they are telling me

"No 3G cannot work on the free plan. It has to be a paid plan in order to receive 3G connection. Free plans are only 4G connection."
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,235FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    That statement applies to Hot Spots and Sticks.
    For Phones, both 3G & 4G are supported free for most phones. iPhone4, I think is 3G only. Some 4G is WiMax and others are LTE
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • Alexander KerkstraAlexander Kerkstra Posts: 28FreedomPop Newbie
    An iPhone4 is only 3G
  • Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Alexander Kerkstra please attempt what's mentioned and let us know what happens :)