**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Mifi 4082 is no longer connecting to my devices

Ok I have reset my Mifi set it up using my laptop. It connected then the next day, I went to work turned it on green light, full bar and GPS but it will not connect to my Galaxy Tab 3 or my Galaxy S3. Now it use to connect without a problem. I have hard reset my device at least 3 times. Please advise me on what I need to do to get my device working properly.

Comments

• 98x35gyf78h5rdxg8i5t98x35gyf78h5rdxg8i5t Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I have the same problem.

Even if cellular network is connected and blue LED flashing, my Tab2 keep saying 'connecting...' and won't re-connect to the 4082.

Then when I turn off the 4082 and turn it back on, my Tab2 connects immediately and I can use it again...for a little while...and then I have to cycle power again, and again.

Battery level on the 4082 is full to 2 bars so that can't be the problem.

Is there a 4082 firmware update or settings fix?
    Connect with USB cable and change settings with a web browser?

My 4082 is only one day old. Took over a month to arrive, thanks to Fedex SmartPost/USPS. Yuck.