75% off a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7" Tablet with FREE 4G LTE! Save $300 with this Groupon Deal!

Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,386 admin
edited June 2017 in Exclusive Deals #1

**DEAL ALERT** Get 100% Free LTE Internet + Talk and Text on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 for only $99.99! Don't let this exclusive Groupon deal get away! Click here to check it out!

Galaxy Tab 3 Features:

The Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 is packed with features designed to give you a chance to relax, to connect and engage with family, to keep you entertained, and to offer new conveniences in everyday life. It works a lot like your Galaxy smartphone, so there’s nothing new to learn. Just start having fun.

The Same Galaxy Experience:

You love your Galaxy smartphone. Now enjoy the same Galaxy experience on a tablet. You’re already a Galaxy Tab 3 expert. Getting started on a Galaxy Tab 3 is a breeze. Comfortably switch back and forth from your Galaxy phone to your Galaxy Tab whenever. Your content is automatically in sync - wireless, fast and for free.

FreedomPop Service

Plans Available:
  • Free plan (included): 500 texts, 200 voice minutes, 500MB data per month for life
  • $10.99/month: unlimited talk, text, and 500MB of data
  • $19.99/month: unlimited talk, text, and data
  • Earn extra data by referring friends, completing offers
  • 4G LTE internet
  • Cancel anytime without fees, commitment
Post edited by Jorge on

Comments

• weanutweanut Posts: 309FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    niiiice!
  • Anne T. _01Anne T. _01 Posts: 45FreedomPop Newbie
    Am so tempted... but this being a refurb, anybody know if this comes with a new battery? If it comes with the original battery, it will most likely be close to it's end of life :-(

• Charles epgmail MorganCharles epgmail Morgan Posts: 27FreedomPop Newbie
    I do not know about the battery but I purchased one and it works great. Battery life is comparable to my Galaxy S3 and S4, and the screen is very usable. The 1G Unlimited data plan is unbeatable, although I really had no need for the unlimited voice and text since I use Google Hangouts.
  • Charles epgmail MorganCharles epgmail Morgan Posts: 27FreedomPop Newbie
    Lol, forgot to use @Anne T. _1 in my post on the Tab 3.
  • Anne T. _01Anne T. _01 Posts: 45FreedomPop Newbie
    thanks for the feedback @Charles epgmail Morgan :-)
This discussion has been closed.