**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Phone started telling me I need to activate it

Robert HunterRobert Hunter Posts: 23FreedomPop Newbie
Title says it all. My phone has been active for a few weeks now. What's going on?

Answers

• Adolfo GalvanAdolfo Galvan Posts: 719FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭
    Activation will update the PRL and profile so there is no harm in it. I have only seen this after a factory reset.
  • Robert HunterRobert Hunter Posts: 23FreedomPop Newbie
    Not sure what you're trying to say here. I did try updating the PRL and profile and it still says the same thing. I start a new job on Monday so I need my phone to be up and running by then.
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,376 admin
    Hello @Robert Hunter sorry to hear about your issues. I was able to take a look into your account and appears to have had a small hiccup. All appears to be in good standing on our end now :) Congrats on the new job! :+1:
    Unfortunately, my phone is still claiming it's not activated. I don't know what to do. Please help.
  • Adolfo GalvanAdolfo Galvan Posts: 719FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭
    Can you do another PRL/Profile update? Can you provide a pic of what the message is?
    I have done multiple PLR/Profile updates. I have attached the screenshot of the message. It pops up whenever I go to text or call someone.
  • M DeanM Dean Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
    @Jorge M. It appears we are all having the same issue https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/9497/activation-step-required#latest

My S3 is receiving this error but S2 is not. Supposedly this was escalated to a higher level during my 1 1/2 call to cs earlier today, but was never given a ticket.
    Can you check on this?
  • james paceltjames pacelt Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    Hello, Freedom Pop, Help,,,
    When are phones going to be working I need to be able to use it!
  • james paceltjames pacelt Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    Problem resolved itself here,,,

When are phones going to be working I need to be able to use it!

I cannot see the pic. Try this. uninstall the app. Then redownload it and run it tell us what happens.
    The problem appears to have resolved itself. Thanks for all the help everyone.
  • jskiptonjskipton Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    my been using my galaxy s3 for over t months without a problem than suddenly it telling me i need to active it whats going on?