Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Issues

Leysi  PaganLeysi Pagan Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
I recently tried out the FreedomPop service. In the beginning, every thing was working fantastic.
but when I got to 91 Mbs of data left, it kept sending me to setup4glte. I looked at the forums and was told to do an MSL Reset.

But now, whenever I try to use data it states Unable to establish wireless connection MIP 68.

Can anyone help with this? I've tried everything on the forums to no avail.

Comments

• djinksdjinks Posts: 1,270FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    @Leysi Pagan
    If you do not have top-up turned on in the billing settings, once you are under 100MB of data, internet and call and text will stop working.
  • Leysi  PaganLeysi Pagan Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    Oh, Thank you for clarifying
    Okay, so now my account refreshed but I'm still not receiving data
    Okay, so my billing cycle has already reset, yet I'm still not receiving data.
  • djinksdjinks Posts: 1,270FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    Check your account online. Is there any problem noted there?
    No, Everything seems to be in Order
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,387 admin
    Hello @Leysi Pagan when you disable the Automatic Top-Up feature your account will be suspended when you reach the top-up threshold. However, if you exceed your free data allotment in a single session, your account may switch to pay-as-you-go mode. Note that data usage reporting may be delayed by up to three hours. Our system suspends activity if you are within 100MB of your monthly data allotment and your account has a credit balance of less than $2.

I've gone ahead and looked into your account and all looks to be in good standing now :+1: