Over 80% off GSM Unlocked Samsung Galaxy SIII + 100% Free Talk & Text over WiFi + Free Shipping

Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,387 admin
edited June 2017 in Exclusive Deals #1

Using FreedomPop’s 100% Free Talk and Text Android app make calls and texts over WiFi plus get a free local phone number. Today, WiFi is available almost everywhere we go. We spend most of our day connected to a WiFi network whether it’s at home or at the office. If that’s not enough, activate on a GSM carrier of your choice to make calls and texts over a cellular network.
  • FreedomPop Certified Pre-owned GSM Phones:
  • FreedomPop Talk & Text Plans
  • FREE - 100% Free talk & text: 500 texts and 200 voice minutes
  • $4.99/mo - Unlimited Talk & Text
  • 100% Free WiFi Calling and Texting
  • Activate on any cellular GSM carrier of your choice like AT&T or T-Mobile
  • FreedomPop Certified Pre-owned: Through extensive physical damage and functionality checks, thorough data wipes, factory resets, and advanced frequency tests.
  • 30-day money back guarantee - No questions asked
  • Free International calling - Get 100% Free Calls and Texts over WiFi to over 50 countries and discounted rates for country specific plans
Post edited by Jorge on
Tagged:

Comments

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,705FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jorge M. I am really confused, the SIII for FreedomPop cellular plans don't have a SIM, since this is also GSM unlocked does this mean there isn't a data plan from FreedomPop?
  • olrsolrs Posts: 410FreedomPop Newbie
    @Ali

Yeah, this is weird. It's like they're just selling phones that aren't compatible with the network they use..

Sure, it will work over WiFi, but you can use just about any smartphone. Are they encouraging people to go with a GSM provider?

I don't think it's a good deal either. There was a brand new LG G2 on sale at Best Buy for $150 not that long ago, and I think there might still be one on sale for $175 somewhere. And there are plenty of other affordable phones.
  • limeylimey Posts: 674FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    @olrs You've got to consider the savings on small furry rodents... :p
    Free International calling - Get 100% Free Calls and Texts over WiFi to over 50 countries and discounted rats for country specific plans
  • RayDRayD Posts: 36FreedomPop Newbie
    edited June 2015 #5
    Got excited when I saw GSM but what is the deal? We'll sell you a refurb phone so you can use another service? No Data? No Freedom Friends? The announcement is just plain confusing. Hopefully, it gets cleared up by @Jorge M.
    Post edited by RayD on
  • olrsolrs Posts: 410FreedomPop Newbie
    @limey

LOL, that's funny. I don't want any rats, even if they're giving them away!
  • Miguel S.Miguel S. Posts: 364FP Flyer admin
    edited June 2015 #7
    @Ali @RayD This is GSM model S3. It does not come with a data plan from FP, it's WiFi only if using FP voice/text (can select unlimited talk/text). You could also insert SIM from outside provider. Here's a WikiHow on how to do so - http://www.wikihow.com/Put-a-SIM-Card-in-the-Samsung-Galaxy-S3
  • SAMUEL GRUBBSAMUEL GRUBB Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    When a person sends in a malfunctioning phone a replacement and the original brand and model are not in stock - why can't another phone of different model and brand be sent to replace the original phone????
  • dwight goliday jrdwight goliday jr Posts: 42FreedomPop Newbie
    Yeah this is very strange. I thought FreedomPop service only worked on Sprint phones? But now, are sprint phones using SIM cards too? Because the tablets on Sprint uses SIM cards. So, with the GSM phones, FreedomPop doesn't support them? But you are still able to use the apps via Wifi. Or just grab a mobile hotspot for data connections. Right? I mean you will still be able to use the phone on the mobile hotspot.