Help with downgrade to free plan

badtoadbadtoad Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I am not able to downgrade to the free plan online. Need help with it.

Comments

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,380 admin
    Hello @badtoad I will be glad to have a forum agent assist you with your downgrade request. Feel free to update your thread after the completion of your request so other users with similar requests can view the steps taken :) Please check the email associated with your forum profile as an agent will contact you. Replying to the email from support can be done as you would a regular email (no need to log-in into Zendesk). :+1:
  • badtoadbadtoad Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks @Jordan Moore, I got email from @Karina M. that my account is downgraded. It still shows on my account that I am subscribed to $.499 plan. May be it take some time to update the status. I would wait.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Hello @badtoad It will take a few days to reflect, I apologize for not mentioning that the changes made will reflect on your end at the end of your billing cycle.
  • Stephen WilliamsStephen Williams Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET STARTED WITH THIS SERVICE SINCE 7/12/15 AND NO HELP AT ALL WHAT KIND OF SERVICE IS THIS ALL YOU DO IS TAKE MY MONEY ITS BEEN A MONTH SINCE I HAD PHONE SERVICE AND I AM FUM