Phone bricked after update, need help for RMA

junjunxujunjunxu Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
Just got my phone yesterday. There was a notification of firmware update shortly after I turned the phone on, but after update my phone went into boot loop. I have tried to factory reset couple of times but it didn't help. By reading this forum, it seems my phone is bricked and there is no way for us to fix it.
I couldn't find customer service number on the website, please help with the the RMA.

Comments

• junjunxujunjunxu Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
    forget to mention, my order number is 28320013. package was delivered yesterday. Thanks.
  • jplee33jplee33 Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    I ran into this issue as well. Quickest response is to use Twitter and direct message FreedomPop Supprt @FreedomPopHelp

Hopefully this doesn't happen again. Now I'm scared to do any sort of software update.
  • junjunxujunjunxu Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
    Thank you for the tip. Got some replies about reset the phone which I already did. Still waiting for the information about how to RMA or return the bricked phone... Kind of disappointed.
  • JaytmoonJaytmoon Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Got the same problem! Out of box powered up, samsung update then bootscreen loop. Did remove battery, tried a reset no joy with this purchase
  • Patrick MandigoPatrick Mandigo Posts: 13FreedomPop Newbie
    So phone's that are out of warranty or SOL? OTA update bricked my LG freedompop phone. Wtf?