I can't receive incoming phones calls. The phone rings but nothing happens.

John ParenteJohn Parente Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I can't receive incoming phones calls. The phone rings but nothing happens. When I press to accept, nothing happens. Outgoing calls are OK.

Answers

• Ryan Radford 2Ryan Radford 2 Posts: 633FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    Hrmmm... Try downloading SuperSU by chainfire from the play store, and then download Titanium Backup and then remove the messaging app from the device. Then go to the app store and download the messaging app. I found that once I did that most of my problems with it went away. Who knows it could work for you as well. Be careful with both SuperSU and Titanium Backup as these two apps can cause seriously mess up your phone.
    Want a free lte sim? Message me and ill give you a credit card to purchase it!

Common issues related to FreedomPop Devices:
    https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/10896/battery-issues-please-read-this#latest

If you are having trouble with the FreedomPop messaging app registering, always try uninstalling it and then reinstalling it. If that doesn't work download push notification fixer (no root) from the play store. make sure both intervals are set to 5 minutes and click apply.

I don't work for FreedomPop
  • Terry MooreTerry Moore Posts: 80FreedomPop Newbie
    You have to drag the icon over to answer, not just press.
  • tig8rtig8r Posts: 12FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi Ryan,
    It appears that SuperSU by chainfire is not available in playstore anymore. Are you aware of any substitution or any similar program will suffice?
    Thanks!